It's another summer ... and Danny's back!!

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Lee
Can't stay away...

It's another summer ... and Danny's back!!

Post by Lee »

It was now a full year after scaffolder Danny had suffered his most recent mishap, wetting himself in the back of a taxi alongside his mate Jay. The incident had been the latest of a series of incredible and embarrassing disasters for the now 26-year old who had been forced to accept being the butt of jokes and mickey-taking from his work colleagues.

They had all been present when Danny had revealed his shameful accident in the taxi, although only Jay, of course, knew what had actually happened and Jay still lived in trepidation of the others discovering the real circumstances of what had taken place.

For the other members of the scaffolding crew, it wasn’t the first time they had seen Danny wet himself because a few months previously, on the way back from their Christmas works night out, the usually brash young Londoner had found himself absolutely bursting to go to the toilet on the tube train home and when they were held up by a devastating delay, he had not been able to wait and had done it in his trousers right outside the station entrance. However, Danny had confessed only to Jay that he had been in his pants for a second time, whilst wearing another mate Jack’s jeans, before getting home.

If that hadn’t been embarrassing enough, for some of his mates, it was another humiliation for poor Danny who had previously disgraced himself in the street as they all watched when his bursting bladder gave out on him under the strain of holding up a gigantic metal structure.

Fortunately, none of his work-mates knew what had happened when he went on holiday to Portugal with his girlfriend Dawn and his parents and he the pints of lager he had downed before getting on the plane came back to haunt him and he had lost control of himself in his shorts whilst trying to get through the passport control desk. Not only had his horrified fiancé witnessed his accident, but his mum and dad had also watched their 23-year old son wet himself in front of hundreds of horrified travellers.

However, his parents were unaware of the incident later in the holiday when Danny had once again downed several pints and when he couldn’t find a toilet he’d been forced to wet his pants again in front of a mortified Dawn. Although the next night he’d managed, or so he believed, to conceal from everyone that he’d wet the bed after another drink-fuelled night out. Whether they all believed his concocted story as to why the hotel staff had had to change the bed sheets and hand him back a pair of underpants and socks when they checked out, remained something he didn’t want to question.

His mum knew of her son’s accident at work and his parents were also fully aware of what had happened last summer in the taxi and although they had never told Dawn, they had witnessed his first mishap when as a teenager he’d peed in his suit trousers in church during a relative’s wedding ceremony – yet again after ignoring the consequences of knocking back copious amounts of beer before the service.

After last summer’s incident, Dawn had forced Danny to sit down with her and discuss, with tremendous embarrassment, his inability to control himself after ‘breaking the seal’ and going for a wee after drinking which led to the floodgates opening, quite literally, in the following period. Danny had admitted that he rarely thought about the consequences of what might happen when he needed to go to the toilet again shortly after relieving himself for the first time and his naivety had cost him dearly on too many occasions now. But as embarrassed as Danny was about having wet himself several times in his twenties, he still found himself having to be reminded by his girlfriend, in graphic terms sometimes, about being careful.

Dawn wished that her boyfriend could be more mature when it came to his toilet habits, but Danny was often naïve, sometimes thoughtless and regularly failed to plan or prepare for what was to come. As an 18-year old that might be expected but he was now 26 years old and his personal planning needed to be better. None the more for that, she found his rough and casual approach as attractive as his stunning good looks along with his attention to perfect detail as far as his body features were concerned.

So, it was summer time once again and Danny and Dawn had been invited to the theatre by Dawn’s parents who remained blissfully unaware of the unfortunate mishaps that had befallen their daughter’s loved one. Dawn was thrilled about the prospect of a night at the theatre whilst Danny was unable to raise huge enthusiasm for the night out.

“I wonder if we’ll have time for a couple of beers beforehand?” he’d asked when Dawn had informed him of the arrangements, leaving his fiancé to shake her head gently in frustration.

On the balmy summer night in question, they decided to get a taxi into town before catching the tube into central London for the show. Dawn was, unusually for her, ready early and with Danny sitting impatiently in readiness, the smartly dressed young couple left much earlier than they really needed to. Their arrival at the station was ages before they’d needed to get there and Danny’s eyes lit up as the taxi dropped them outside the station – and right outside a small pub.

A couple of minutes later they were sitting in the pub garden, with Dawn sipping a small orange juice and Danny gulping down an ice-cool pint of lager.

“Go steady with that beer” she rebuked him, “remember where we’re going. It’s not a night out with the lads for you.”

Ten minutes later, Dawn looked at her watch. “We’ll leave here in about 10-12 minutes I reckon. That’ll be ample time to get the tube in.”

Danny looked longingly at his empty glass. “I might just have a quick half, then!”

Dawn tutted and shook her head as her boyfriend hurried into the bar. But a minute or so later when he came back out, her frustration turned to annoyance as Danny had a three-quarters filled pint glass in his hand.

“Oh Danny!” she snapped. “Not another pint! I told you to be careful!”

“It’s okay” he replied, “We probably won’t be having another one all evening. There’ll be no more so it’ll be fine.”

“It’s not that” Dawn replied, “you know there are no toilets on the tube system, don’t you?”

“Oh! Yeah” gulped Danny, almost displaying ignorance of the fact and seemingly having completely forgotten his previous experiences on the underground system.

“Well don’t go to the toilet before we get the train, okay?” she whispered.

“I’m not six years old!” snarled Danny, before adding, “how long’s the journey?”

“About 20-25 minutes.”

“Oh!” replied Danny, knocking back the remainder of his cold pint. “I’ll have to go, then. I won’t last that long if I don’t go before we leave here. I’ll just go and find where the toilets are.”

As he disappeared back into the bar, Dawn felt her tummy churn slightly. That meant he was going to ‘break the seal’ as he always described it. And that invariably meant that within a short time he’d be bursting to go again, and often worse than ever. She wanted him to make a good impression with her parents who, without saying so, had always been slightly unsure of Danny’s suitability. The last thing she needed was them arriving at the theatre with Danny dying for the loo!

As they walked to the station, Dawn glanced at her boyfriend.

“Are you okay?”

“Of course I am!” he replied confidently, “why are you asking?”

“Nothing” she said, as Danny grinned and gripped her hand and they walked down the stairs into the tube system, with Danny almost bouncing on the balls of his feet in macho style, seemingly without a care in the world…

(to be continued)
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: It's another summer ... and Danny's back!!

Post by Wombat48 »

A very good start...
😏😏
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Tube train to a London theatre and Danny's been his usual reckless self beforehand. Looking forward to finding out what's going to happen here...
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

The recap of Danny's history is a helpful reminder, and it's also a prompt for new members who aren't aware of Danny's past experiences to look back and read them. I have a feeling about what is to come.... !
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Around 15 minutes later they were sitting on the tube train as it rumbled and bounced its way along the tracks and through the underground tunnels of central London. It was difficult to make conversation above the noise of the train but Dawn nudged Danny and pointed to a poster on the wall, advertising the show they were on their way to watch. Danny just nodded disinterestedly before tapping his fiancé on the arm.

“How much further?”

She glanced at her watch, “About another 20 minutes I suppose. Why?”

“I’m busting for the loo.” he replied.

“Oh Danny! I told you, didn’t I!”

There were no more exchanges for the next five minutes, but then Dawn couldn’t help herself.

“Are you alright?”

“I’m busting here!” he said, and not in a whispered voice either.

As the train pulled away from the next station a few minutes later, Dawn tapped her boyfriend on the hand again.

“Five more stops and we’ll be there” she told him.

Danny looked at her with an uncomfortable expression on his face.

“I hope they’ve got toilets there, I’m gagging to go!”

“There won’t be any toilets, I’ve told you that. They don’t have toilets on the underground. Why do you always do this? You know what happened when you got stuck on that tube train before.”

“What?” asked Danny, almost obliviously ignorant about what Dawn was referring to.

Dawn was irked.

“You wet yourself!”

Her comment was loud enough to be heard by the two teenage girls who were sitting opposite them and they looked directly at Danny and giggled.

Danny was furious and scowled at Dawn, but it was obvious from his awkward posture that he needed a wee pretty badly and he pressed himself back into his seat and pulled his feet underneath the chair.

The two of them didn’t speak again for the remainder of the journey until the tube train was heading towards what would be their destination stop. Danny was sitting right on the front edge of his seat feeling extremely uncomfortable. His bladder had filled rapidly and every jolt of the bumpy train sent a painful reminder of how badly he needed to go. Each shudder of the train sent a pang of anguish across his lower tummy and made him want to bend further forwards in his seat to get some relief.

Sitting next to him, Dawn could see his discomfort and she was both embarrassed and angry. ‘Why does he never learn?’ she told herself silently.

Suddenly the train began to slow down and in anticipation of arriving at the station and disembarking, Danny stretched his legs out in front of him and prepared himself to stand up. But as he did so, a voice over the tannoy announced, ‘Ladies and Gentlemen, we will be waiting here for a couple of minutes to allow the train in front to pull further ahead of us. It will only be a short delay and I hope that it will not inconvenience you too much’.

“Bloody Hell!” grimaced Danny, “why not hold the train in the station instead of outside it?”

He went to sit back down but almost instantly he stood up and moved towards the doors, prompting Dawn to make her way alongside him.

“We’ll have to go straight to the theatre and you’ll have to try and find the toilet in there before we meet mum and dad.”

“If I sodding make it!” Danny groaned.

Dawn looked horrified.

“Danny, you’d better not be serious?”

He glanced at her and then looked down to the floor, as he let out a long breath of anguish.

“I’m nearly going in me bloody trousers, here!”

As the train remained stationary for several minutes, Danny had little option but to resort to pressing his knees together and with both hands in his trouser pockets, he was doing little to hide his predicament.

“Come on, come on, come on!” he was mumbling to himself.

Dawn was now feeling more anxious for her boyfriend than before and she put her hand tenderly on his wrist and whispered, “You okay, love?”

Danny shrugged his shoulders softly and then nodded slightly before replying quietly, “I’ll wet myself if we have to wait much longer!”

Almost as soon as he’d said it, the train gave a little lurch and the announcement said, ‘Thank you for your patience everyone, we are now heading into the station.’

Danny looked wide-eyed and said “Oh, thank fuck!”, prompting Dawn to rebuke him for his language with a sharp poke in his side.

As the doors opened and the passengers all got out, Danny’s eyes were darting around, scanning the area for a toilet. On seeing a London Underground official, Danny immediately accosted him.

“Any toilets here, mate?”

“Not in the station, sir. Your best bet is go out into the street and head for the square. You might be able to find some there.”

“How far?” asked Danny despairingly.

“Only a 10-minute walk.”

“Shit! You’re joking! I’ll end up pissing me pants!”

Dawn tugged his arm and pulled him away.

“Look Danny, the theatre’s only a 10 minute walk away. If we go looking for a toilet we’ll spend the time it will take us to get there. Let’s just go straight there. At least you know there will be toilets there.”

“I’m seriously busting, Dawn. Like I mean, seriously! I’m close to doing it in my pants! Last time I had to go this bad, well, I didn’t even make it!”

With her heart pounding, Dawn had no idea which ‘last time’ Danny was referring to, but she just held his arm and almost marched him along the street. Dressed in his light grey tight-fitting trousers and his white shirt on the warm summer’s evening, Danny hobbled alongside his girlfriend, with every step sending a sharp stab of discomfort in his lower belly. Dawn was trying to distract him by pointing out landmarks and notices, but Danny was not in the mood.

“Look, I’m going to have to find an alleyway or something. Anywhere I can go for a piss!”

“No!” she snapped back. “You’ll end up getting seen and maybe even arrested or something. There’s people everywhere and look at the security cameras all over the place. You can’t do it. You’ll have to hold on until we get there. We’re walking fast and we’ll be there in no time.”
Danny was as irate as he was panicky as he was pleading. “I’ll frigging wet myself, Dawn!”

Five or six minutes later, with Dawn dragging her boyfriend alongside her like a disobedient five-year old, they turned another corner and she immediately blurted out, “Look! There’s the theatre, just around this next corner!”

“Jesus!” Danny’s voice croaked, “I’m nearly doing it!”

At exactly the same time as Dawn announced, “Here it is!”, Danny yelped loudly, “Oh, For Fuck’s Sake! I don’t believe it!”

The two of them stopped in their tracks and together looked in horror at the entrance to the theatre and the long, long queue of people waiting in a lengthy line leading to the main entrance.

(to be continued)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Danny, our poster child for lack of planning! He underestimates the effect of the beer that he just had to have, and he overestimates his ability to keep it contained. "I'm nearly doing it!" Clamp that sphincter, Danny, and squeeze your willie if you must!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

I am sure he will make it lol! Well maybe.... 😏
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

“I’m going to find somewhere else! I’ve got to! I’m going to start going in my trousers any second!”

“No Danny!” Dawn said firmly, “come with me!”

Holding Danny by the hand, she strode to the front of the queue watched by an astonished line of people waiting to be admitted. There was a suited guy standing at the doors and Dawn made straight for him.

“Please can you let us in, we’ve got tickets. I know there’s a queue but look at my boyfriend! He’s frantic for the toilet. He won’t be able to wait in that queue. Please let us in, or even just him, otherwise you can see – he’s going to wet himself!”

Danny was standing bobbing up and down on the spot and gripping the crotch of his trousers with one hand. Many of the people in the line were stepping out to look at him.

“Blimey! Look at that lad! He’s about to wet himself, isn’t he?”

“Oh God, how embarrassing! I don’t think he’s going to get there in time!”

The suited doorman also realised the seriousness of the situation.

“Okay, okay. Just hold on a minute, I’ll have to go and get my boss.”

Dawn turned back to Danny, “Hold on, please, Just try and hold on. We’ll be inside any minute.”

Danny was stepping from foot to foot and holding himself tightly with a look of anguish on his face.

Around sixty seconds later, the doorman returned with his boss who looked at the young couple, saw Danny’s obvious predicament and immediately took action.

“Bloody Hell! Quick! Let him in!”

Danny clambered up the steps and into the foyer.

“The toilets! Where’s the bogs, mate!” He was almost in tears.

The senior doorman spoke.

“The main toilets are through there but you can see there are long queues at both the ladies and the gents and you’re not going to make it by the looks of you. There are more toilets up on the second floor, they’ll be virtually empty. Quick, jump in the lift, it’ll only take a few seconds.”

As he was talking, Dawn glanced across at the line outside the ladies loo and the small crowd milling around outside the men’s toilet, and before she knew it, the doorman had pressed the call button on the wall and was ushering them into the small lift.

Inside there were already four women, much older than Danny and Dawn. They weren’t exactly elderly but not far from that description and each one of the smartly-dressed women was holding a glass of wine. It was clear that they were already enjoying their evening.

“Oh dear! Is he alright?” asked one.

“He’s desperate for the toilet” replied Dawn, stating the obvious.

“That’s where we’ve been!” shrieked one of the others.

“Twice!” laughed another, leaving the third one to explain in giggles.

“We’ve been up to the loos, then got the lift down but we missed the ground floor and ended up in the basement. Now we’ve gone up and missed the floor again! What are we like?”

With that, one of the others put her hand on the button panel and hit the buttons for floors B, G, G1 and G2 all at once, banging them all numerous times in quick succession as well as pumping the ‘open doors’ button whilst shrieking with laughter.

Suddenly, there was a jolt and the lift shuddered to a halt as the area lit up with the emergency lights coming on.

“YOU STUPID COW!” yelled Danny, “I’m going to piss meself!”

Dawn looked horrified and all of the women were staring at Danny who was frantically clutching and unclutching his hand as he massaged himself through his trousers.

All of a sudden, they all looked across together as the lift door slowly began to open.

Almost three quarters of the door space was filled by brick wall but at the top, a gap of little more than about 18 inches of open space revealed the entrance to one of the floors. They could all see a glimpse of the green walls and the tops of some plants.

Danny looked frantically up at the space and shouted out.

“Anyone there? HELP! Someone! Help! I need a piss!”

There was no noise or movement at all outside and the women were all muttering away to each other wondering whatever was going on.
Danny shouted out again, but then said sharply, “I’m going out. I’m getting out of here. I’ve got to or else I’ll piss my pants!”

“No!” Dawn shrieked as Danny moved towards the door space, but before she could do anything, Danny reached up, grabbed the edge of the floor with both hands and in a remarkable show of strength, using all the arm muscles he had developed from his scaffolding work, he hauled himself up and poked his head and shoulders through the gap, leaving himself hanging back into the lift.

“Help!” he yelled out, “We’re stuck! And I'm about to piss!”

Dawn grabbed his feet which were just above her own waist-height as he hung in the air, gripping her boyfriend’s shoes firmly. But as Danny tried to extract himself, he found there was not enough space to get his arms through the space which was fully occupied by his shoulders and upper body, meaning that he could not get a grip on anything to pull himself through.

“Danny, be careful!” Dawn was calling out as his legs wiggled rapidly, but his efforts to haul himself up further were unsuccessful.

Suddenly, with an almighty effort, Danny let out a tumultuous, “Aaarrggh!” as he made a final strenuous attempt to raise himself higher and as he did so, he kicked his legs so high that Dawn was left holding his shoes which came off in her hands.

Almost immediately, as if defeated by the strain of his almighty bellow and violent strained effort, his whole body seemed to flop into a relaxed state and as his legs dropped limply down, Dawn dropped his shoes and clasped his ankles.

Dawn and the women all simultaneously saw the same thing … a trickle of liquid streaming down onto the floor from high in tap-like fashion. It splattered gently as it fell from the crotch of Danny’s trousers, hitting the metal floor like a leak cascading down from a small hole in a burst pipe. At the same time, Dawn felt a few warm drips onto her hands as she clasped Danny’s short black socks with her hands wrapped tightly around his backs of his ankles.

Danny let out a brief but telling moan of relief and as the tap-like trickle hit the lift floor in several different places, a steady dribble began to escape from the toes of one of his socks and drip down to the floor.

Dawn let go of her boyfriend’s feet and slowly Danny began to lower himself down before dropping to his feet. As he carefully landed he swung himself round and leaned his back against the wall whilst bent over almost double and they all saw the huge, dinner-plate-sized circle of glistening darkness over the crotch area of his light grey trousers.

Danny arched his back against the wall and continued to bend forwards whilst holding himself through his sodden trousers as almost instantly, wet streaks began to appear like an express train all down both of his legs. He was whimpering quietly and standing perfectly still as the dark wetness began to spread all around his upper legs, with dribbles and trickles streaming like little rivulets all around his calves and shins and dripping onto his socks.

Dawn had her hand over her mouth and the older women were looking astonished as Danny wet himself spectacularly. He seemed to stand there peeing for an age and the puddle on the lift floor glistened and shimmered and there were little wisps of steam rising up from the toes of his thin black cotton socks which were crumpled around his ankles.

Danny looked at nobody but just mumbled, “I’ve wet myself again!”

No sooner had Danny finished wetting his pants, with the stream reducing to a series of trickles and dribbles, than the lights dimmed softly, the lift shuddered into action and the door closed before they descended slowly to the ground floor again.

As the doors opened, Danny was standing with his hand tentatively cupped in front of his groin and his trousers saturated from the tops of his legs to his ankles. Dawn went over and picked up his shoes, dropping them in front of the puddle and Danny wriggled his wet feet back into them without attempting to undo the laces.

The women almost fell over themselves in their haste to get out and as the senior doorman approached, completely oblivious to what had happened, he said, “Did you find the toilets okay, sir…” before stopping abruptly, having seen Danny’s defeated face, and looking down in horror at the young man’s trousers.

“Could you tannoy a Mr and Mrs Watton, please” Dawn asked him, “and tell them that her daughter won’t be joining them tonight. Thank you.”

The doorman nodded, still dumbstruck by what he was seeing, as Danny and Dawn made their way out of the theatre. As they went down the steps, several of the people who had been waiting in the queue were still there, although neither Danny nor Dawn really heard too many of the comments.

“Bloody Hell, that lad didn’t make it to the toilet in time!”

“Look! He’s wet his pants!”

Back outside, Dawn was still shaken by what she had seen. Danny had wet himself previously but not in such spectacular fashion.

“We’ll have to get the tube. No taxi will take us with you in that condition.”

With no clothes to try and cover his embarrassment, Danny was forced to walk back in his sodden grey trousers and white shirt and Dawn was unable to assist in that respect, having only a pink lace wrap over shawl over her blouse.

As they entered the train station, the official at the ticket gates just looked at Danny and said, “Please don’t let him sit down on the seats, madam.”

The journey was horrific, with the train busy on a warm summer’s evening and one by one the other passengers stared in disbelief at the fit and strapping young man who had had an accident in his pants.

Danny cringed inwardly as he heard Dawn on the phone to her mum, “I’m really sorry, mum. We’ve had to come home. Danny’s had an accident”, adding softly, “yes, I know it has.”

Around 45 minutes after they’d got home, Dawn was picking the items out of the washing machine – Danny’s trousers, his shirt, his white briefs and his socks. Still with her hair done and her make-up on, she was in her dressing gown when Danny appeared at the kitchen door. Freshly showered, he was also in a white lightweight dressing gown with a pair of Dawn’s pink fluffy slipper socks on his feet. He picked up the mug of coffee Dawn had made him.

“It wasn’t my fault this time, Dawn. You saw that didn’t you? It wasn’t my fault was it?”

Dawn sighed in exasperation.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Fantastic story. I especially like that this fit strapping lad wears briefs rather than boxers.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes, briefs coupled with the smart shirt and light grey trousers do it for me too.

The climax of this story, with Danny making a final acrobatic attempt to get out of a really bad piece of misfortune following a long series of setbacks, is one to relish. Great story!