Even a Royal Bladder Has Its Limits

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
Fred
Site Staff

Even a Royal Bladder Has Its Limits

Post by Fred »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3276329/p ... er-rescue/

WILLS'S AIR PEE RESCUE Prince William dashes into a pub for a pee while on helicopter rescue
Royal air ambulance pilot was bursting after landing in a field to help a critically-ill man
EXCLUSIVE
By Rob Pattison
7th April 2017, 2:20 am Updated: 7th April 2017, 9:24 am

PRINCE William had to dash into a pub for a pee while on a helicopter rescue.
The air ambulance pilot was bursting after landing in a field to help a critically-ill man.
Prince William was caught short while on a air ambulance emergency response
After assisting medics, he nipped across the paddock to a closed gastropub, to the surprise of its staff.
A source said: “He opened the door and very politely said, ‘Good morning . . . can I use your toilet?’.
“Of course they said yes.
“Bar staff were stunned when the prince gave them the thumbs-up.
“He was obviously bursting because he headed straight for the toilet.
“William wasn’t in there very long.
“I think the village was totally starstruck.
“It’s not often you get the heir to the throne popping in to use the WC.”

The prince visited The Tally Ho pub in Barkway, Herts, after the East Anglia Air Ambulance lan­d­ed at 9am on Tuesday to help a man who had a cardiac arrest.
Some locals joked he was “too posh to pee outdoors”.
One said: “It looks like he’s too posh to wee outside, I’ve got a mate like that.
“He waits until he is busting and then has to rush to a toilet.
“If I were him I would be worried about being photographed as well and I guess it’s against company policy too.
“It’d be bad enough if a normal pilot was photographed doing it, let alone Prince William.”
Others were more open minded, Local Brian Holson, 75, added: “By using the local facilities he becomes part of the nation.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Even a Royal Bladder Has Its Limits

Post by Brian »

I bet the owners and staff of that pub won't want to clean its toilet for weeks now (like you don't wash your hands for weeks after shaking hands with royalty).

I guess William had three options: (1) pee in the field, (2) pee in his pants, (3) do what he did. The big risk of a journalist photographer catching a scoop picture ruled out (1) - it would have been terrible if that had been the Sun's story because you just don't pee outside if you're a Royal. So I guess (2) would have been what William would have to do if the pub staff hadn't let him in. :oops:
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Thanks very much to danjacob for posting a link to a blog showing Prince William actually peeing outside. I stand corrected!

Unfortunately neither the revealing pictures themselves nor the blog are suitable for General & Open. Those with access to Stronger Interests can see danjacob's posting here:
viewtopic.php?f=9&p=1837#p1835
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Thanks for sharing that. It's proof, if proof were needed, that our King in waiting is human.

I understand that he's now devoting his time wholly to royal duties. No doubt he'll discover in time the usefulness of discreet adult diapers for long public engagements before long.