Andrew's mishap in the car

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Re: Andrew's mishap in the car

Post by Sam70 »

Wonderful writing! So often on a trip, a lad gets extremely desperate because what was to be 30 minutes from the planned place to stop turns into much longer wait. Then add that somehow they missed the services is the final straw.

This is a write up of a video that was made some while ago. In the original video was the character Barry acting as much a bully toward an extremely desperate Andrew and as well after Andrew wet his pants as is written in this story?
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Andrew's mishap in the car

Post by Brian »

Sam70 wrote: 12 Apr 2022, 04:58 [...]
This is a write up of a video that was made some while ago. In the original video was the character Barry acting as much a bully toward an extremely desperate Andrew and as well after Andrew wet his pants as is written in this story?
Thanks Sam. No, the other characters including Barry were invented. The original video, from what I can remember of it - it no longer seems to be available, had very poor image quality so that you could not see anyone, just surroundings that showed it was in a moving car, and all we could hear was Andrew (that was indeed his name according to the text under the posted video) saying "I'm actually going ... I'm weeing in your car! ...". I just wanted to provide some plausible extra context to that video when I wrote the story.