In the News

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
sebby
Active

Re: In the News

Post by sebby »

I haven’t seen anything directly relating to this, but I’m sure the current 7 hour queues in the UK to get to France is causing quite a few strained bladders. There aren’t many toilets on the M20 after all…
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

sebby wrote: 24 Jul 2022, 22:01 I haven’t seen anything directly relating to this, but I’m sure the current 7 hour queues in the UK to get to France is causing quite a few strained bladders. There aren’t many toilets on the M20 after all…
I've been wondering about that too seeing the news from Dover and Folkestone. Even those who managed to stop somewhere on the M20 before joining the queue are going to find their bladders fill up again in the traffic jams.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

On the news right now, in Provincetown, Massachusetts on Cape Cod, a big gay tourist area, they have a sewerage crisis and have closed all public rest rooms, including those in restaurants and bars. The city just placed 18 portapotties outside City Hall, for all the good that will do. I suspect there will be a lot of pissing in alleys and behind trees, and a lot of full bladders as people rush to find one of those alleys or trees. Residents in the area have also been asked to flush as seldom as possible.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

sebby wrote: 24 Jul 2022, 22:01 I haven’t seen anything directly relating to this, but I’m sure the current 7 hour queues in the UK to get to France is causing quite a few strained bladders. There aren’t many toilets on the M20 after all…
I suspect that a few people can last seven hours, but the majority can’t wait that long. I also suspect that those with smaller bladders have been told to hold it or piss their pants.After the the younger one and others with smaller bladders have pissed their pants, some of the ones with l large bladders will start developing a real need to pee, suddenly the older ones with large bladders will start finding a place somewhere to pee.

There might be a blanket that will provide privacy if held up by others. Ways will be found that the ones with exploding bladders will justify as an appropriate place to pee publicly. Several hours earlier, when others with small bladders needed to pee, those places were ‘t appropriate earlier become appropriate now that they need to pee.

The above isn’t always true. Unless there are suitable paces along the roadway topee there will be many people wearing pissed pants.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

https://mustsharenews.com/bus-captain-passion/

Local news regarding a very young man who chose to pursue his passion of driving a bus over attending university. It contains an interesting snippet:
Yet to master ‘art of drinking little water’

As with every occupation, Matthew’s job comes with its unique set of challenges.

One that’s oddly specific to his line of work is the ability to control one’s bladder movements.

Conceding that he has yet to master the “art of drinking little water”, Matthew shared that he has had to control his urges. He can only afford to find the nearest toilets whenever he’s between jobs.

He also recalled an interesting encounter when he drove to a secondary school and asked one of the teachers for directions to the toilet.

As Matthew’s attire matched the students’ that day, the teacher mistook him as one of them.

Unsurprisingly, the teacher was “visibly surprised” when she learned that Matthew was in fact the bus driver.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes, there are actually at least 3 of us in this community who are, or have been, bus drivers that I know about, and I'm sure we can all confirm this. Matthew really will need to learn fast that you don't gulp down water in the last couple of hours before your driving shift.
Jamester81
Active

Post by Jamester81 »

I am a bus driver!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Jamester81 wrote: 17 Sep 2022, 01:16 I am a bus driver!
Yes, in the past you've posted some interesting experiences about it if I recall correctly. You are one of the three I already knew about. I'm another, and the third one is very well known here (although that one is a former bus driver). I bet there are others that I don't know about as well.
Jamester81
Active

Post by Jamester81 »

Brian wrote: 17 Sep 2022, 07:16
Jamester81 wrote: 17 Sep 2022, 01:16 I am a bus driver!
Yes, in the past you've posted some interesting experiences about it if I recall correctly. You are one of the three I already knew about. I'm another, and the third one is very well known here (although that one is a former bus driver). I bet there are others that I don't know about as well.
I've had a fair few good experiences over the years. Perks of the job!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

"News" from 2013, but worth reminding ourselves even though I'm sure the actor himself would prefer to forget it.

The news article includes a film clip of the incident, and you can clearly see that he has already wet himself down his right leg before he "goes" on the airport carpet in full view of dozens of travellers.

https://www.tmz.com/2013/02/22/twilight ... probation/
The hammer of justice has come crashing down on "Twilight" actor Bronson Pelletier after he whipped out his dong in the middle of LAX back in December ... and took a lengthy whiz on the terminal carpet.

Pelletier was charged with public intoxication stemming from the incident -- and TMZ has learned, Bronson pled "no contest" to the charge this week.

Pelletier was sentenced to 2 years probation -- and was also ordered to attend 52 AA meetings (2 per week).

Pelletier had previously denied peeing at the airport ... but TMZ posted some damning video last month, showing the actor plainly urinating out in the open. And here it is again.