Briefer Sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Briefer Sightings

Post by Brian »

I guess there's no need for sightings in this thread to be recent? Here are a couple from my memory from back in my student days, both involving a guy having to get out of a car at an inappropriate place because he evidently couldn't wait.

1. I was at my student flat studying together with two others, helping each other prepare for an exam. The flat was part of a large complex owned by the university, situated in a private road off a very busy highway which ran between the motorways and the city centre. We were interrupted in our study by the sound of a car drawing up outside the window and braking hurriedly and noisily. The occupants were a young couple in their twenties. The woman was driving, the man was in the passenger seat, casual clothing. He got out, rushed to the sparse trees next to the stream nearby, and peed for a long time with his back to us. We were laughing as we watched through the window, though one of my friends was tut-tutting and saying it was unforgivable to pee next to a stream, and the woman in the driving seat could see us and was smiling and looking sheepish on behalf of her boyfriend/husband/brother while she waited for him to finish and get back in the car. It took him at least a minute before he'd finished! Small incident, but it made me think how desperate he must have got in the passenger seat of that car, probably on the way into the city off the motorways, and had had to tell her to pull in just anywhere because he absolutely had to go.

2. On another occasion I was walking along outside on that very same long busy road, but this time closer to the university than to home. The traffic was absolutely solid in a huge traffic jam. Suddenly the door of a car a little way ahead of me opened, and a young guy, student age, casual clothing, got out amongst all the stationary cars and ran to the other side of the road where there was some sort of building site. He seemed to want to pee somewhere on the site, but changed his mind (there was clearly no cover from the view of dozens of people around) and instead turned and ran along the pavement towards me. Meanwhile another young guy in the car was shouting something at him through the open window. And the driver, yet another guy, was looking unhappy about the sudden departure of one of his passengers. Anyway the guy passed me by at a run, with this really tense expression on his face. I could have told him that if he'd turn round and run the other way, he would come to some outdoor public toilets about 200 metres up the road, but I just let him carry on. He obviously wasn't in any state to stop and listen to me anyway. Since then I often wonder how and where he relieved himself (there really wasn't anywhere where he could reasonably do that in the direction he was running), and of course I often think about how bad it must have got for him to have to suddenly get out of the car like that and run away from his friends.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

danjacob wrote: 20 Oct 2017, 14:56 I was in Brussels this week and I have one sighting. Me and my mates were coming to see the central square and in one moment a group of young men (20/30 years old) come to the church and started to piss on its wall. They left HUGE blurs on it!
Unfortunately, I don’t think they were that desperate they couldn’t wait so they had to pee in the center of the town but it could be a performance because they wore the same strange clothes.
I don’t know the truth but I just want to imagine they couldn’t hold it any more. :]
Amazingly, you and I just cross-posted! It's nice to see the forum getting busy enough for that to happen. :lol:

I love your sighting. I suspect at least one of the guys indeed couldn't hold it anymore and he would have been the one taking the initiative. The others may have been showing solidarity but would have been grateful for the relief anyway.
danjacob
Active

Post by danjacob »

I hope that what you think about this situation is the truth!

I forgot today's action! I was back to my city from the trip and one man asked the driver to stop beacuse he couldn't hold it. He pissed me off because he was drunk and stinky but I loved to see he couldn't wait only a half hour.
telegram: danjacob122 | twitter: danjacob122
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I love that too, a guy having to ask the driver to stop even though it's a short journey.

Did the driver stop for him immediately? Was there somewhere suitable for him to pee?
danjacob
Active

Post by danjacob »

No, he had to wait for about 5-10 minutes to get to the gas station. Unofrtunately, he was standing still and no leg crossing.
telegram: danjacob122 | twitter: danjacob122
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yesterday evening I took a train down to Leiden for an evening course I'm doing. A bit of background information: we're in the middle of an unusually cold few days here in Europe. It was in the news a couple of days ago that the toilets in the Arriva trains are out of action because the chemicals they use in the flushing mechanism were frozen. Apparently the NS trains, which I was using, didn't have that problem. But that detail turned out to be inaccurate.

At the intermediate station where we stopped, my attention was drawn to two guys, around 20 years old, casually dressed, who got in at the station and then proceeded to walk straight through the carriage I was in and on into the space in between the carriages. My mind was on other things, and I didn't realise what they were doing at the time, just thinking it odd that they didn't sit straight down. But then I could hear this banging noise and some swearing. It sounded as if they were trying to vandalise the train. People in my carriage were looking nervous about it. Then the conductor came through the carriage and walked straight on to where the noise was coming from. I could hear some muffled voices, and the banging stopped. The conductor came back through our carriage, someone waylaid him and asked him what was going on, and he said one of the guys was trying to get into the toilet but it was shut because the system was frozen solid. No-one could pee.

We arrived at Leiden where I was getting off about 15 minutes later. Most of the people getting out there went the other way from where the lads had gone, probably intimidated by the banging, but of course I headed for the doors where they were. There were three of them, clustered around the doors, hanging around there. They weren't talking: they were leaning against the walls in a sort of uneasy silence. One of them, dressed in black jeans, had one leg slightly wrapped around the other and seemed to be whistling nervously under his breath.

They didn't get out with me at Leiden. They were evidently all continuing to the final stop in The Hague, which would have been a further 15 minutes travelling. So I've been speculating since then about whether they all made it okay to The Hague without being able to pee, especially the guy in the black jeans!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

... especially the guy in the black "two-tone" jeans...

(perhaps!)
zsrh2002
Involved

Post by zsrh2002 »

Thanks for sharing Brian. Looks like there is an opportunity for a story! Too bad they didn't get off the train with you!
theavman92
Active

Post by theavman92 »

Hi everyone, new to the group...would love to share a story from about a year back. I was on a fairly short one hour flight but somehow my bladder had built up to the point it was sore and throbbing. Also on the same flight was a college rugby team visiting for a tour from the USA.

However I wanted to clear immigration first as the queues were horrendous. Finally made it to baggage reclaim and made a mini dash to the only men's room available (the second one was closed for repairs). Found myself behind a queue of the same rugby lads, who had pretty much taken up the single row of urinals (no barriers :D )...managed to squeeze in between two of them finally, all were pissing furiously at the time. I really struggled to control myself as the lad on the right said really loudly to his team mates "I needed to piss so f*****g bad!". Let's just say he was not lacking in other aspects as well 8-)

Still a great memory for me until today
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

@theaverageman92 Welcome to the forum and thanks so much for the above (and another great posting elsewhere). Plane journeys are certainly ripe for seeing things which interest us! ;)