Briefer Sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
burstingguys
Site Staff

Re: Briefer Sightings

Post by burstingguys »

Leaves so much to the imagination Brian ;)
"I gotta get in there man!"
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

We're having new exterior cladding fitted at work, so there's scaffolding up with a plastic 'wrap' around to catch any loose rubbish that might fall out and to keep the weather off.

I was sat in one of our shared offices when I heard a noise from outside, I turned round to see one of the builders walking past on the scaffolding slightly above window level (so you could only see the bottom third of him). This happens all the time so I went back to my reading, a few seconds later I heard the unmistakable sound of someone taking a piss into something.

I thought, poor buggers, it is a long climb back down to the ground and so I guess I know what they do now. I glanced round to see if I could see where it was happening, to be met with the sight of a builders kneeling down pissing really hard into a large plastic bucket. I still can't believe it!

He pissed for ages, gave it a good shake and then calmly picked up his bucket and walked off, completely oblivious to the fact that I'd just watched him. Poor guy!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Def123 wrote: 14 Aug 2017, 10:47 [...] Poor guy!
Indeed. From your description of what you saw, he had obviously been trying for a long time to hold on until he would be going down to the ground anyway. Or until he thought no-one would be watching him.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Often there is a portapotty set up by the contractor, but it's seldom in a convenient place, and that fellow would have to leave his work for several minutes to use it. No doubt he had been holding it in for as long as he could, and the bucket was definitely a desperation move! I've seen other construction workers in the same dilemma. It's a good thing he didn't realize he had an audience. :o
burstingguys
Site Staff

Post by burstingguys »

Such a hot thing to see!
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

They do have a port-a-loo in their compound, but that is many floors down! And the window of that room does have a dark tint on it so I can only guess he thought it was opaque like some of the other 'windows' are between floors.

I guess he just couldn't be bothered to descend 5-6 flights to take a piss, can't blame him really. I'm sure he'd be mortified if he realised just what a show he was putting on though. You wonder if he's the shy type that normally hides his cock with his hand when he takes a piss and what his reaction would be if he realised I was only about a meter and a half away getting a good look at his equipment!
burstingguys
Site Staff

Post by burstingguys »

In that moment of relief all else falls away ;)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Just back from 2 weeks touring Spain, and I had a couple of small sightings. Nothing much, but for what they're worth...

(1) On a guided bus tour around La Coruna we made a short stop at a coastal area where we were let free to wander around for 20 minutes. My friend and I were first back at the bus, and as we were boarding our tour guide asked us if we wanted to use the toilet first, a couple of small portaloos at the edge of the car park, because, she said, the place where we were going on to had no public toilets. I don't know if she made the same warning to the other guys getting into the bus after we did, but one young man either didn't hear it or didn't understand it. He was about 25, I guess, of Far Eastern appearance, and his English was not strong. He was with another male friend. Anyway, we carried on in the bus to the other town about 25 km away, and while we were there being led around a church I saw him going up to the guide with a worried look on his face and saying "I need the toilet". She looked at him awkwardly, said there were no public toilets here, and his only option would be to go to a bar or cafe and use their facilities - but he would have to buy something there first. I then saw him wandering up to a cafe nearby and looking in, but it looked pretty daunting and he didn't go in. Later I saw him standing with his legs pressed together and bent slightly forwards, clearly really desperate. I think he must have managed to pee somewhere in the subsequent half hour while we were there because I'm pretty sure he would not have lasted for the rest of that tour and the bus journey back... but the desperation was still interesting to watch.

(2) In Barcelona I had another sighting of desperation on the metro there. (I once wrote up a different one which I saw on the Barcelona metro 3 years ago - it's clearly a good place to see things!) This was late at night with groups of young people returning from their night out in the city. There are no facilities on the Barcelona metro or at any of the stations. This was a group of three young men and one young woman. The males particularly seemed pretty drunk. One of them, I noticed, had the fly of his white shorts somewhat open - I guess he had peed before getting on the metro and had forgotten to do it up. But another one, early twenties, wearing t-shirt and pink shorts, was quite obviously dying for a piss. The whole group had been standing when they got in, but when some seats became available they all sat down. The guy in the pink shorts initially crossed one leg over the other on sitting down, but then he very quickly uncrossed his legs again, put his hand right around his crotch, and started squeezing there - holding and releasing continually. The group got out at the same stop as my friend and I did. The guy in the pink shorts set off walking briskly up the escalator, but the other group members were just standing still as it went up so he had to wait at the top for them. The last I saw of the group was at the top of the steps to the open air. They had all stopped at a bench up there talking to each other, and the desperate guy in the pink shorts still hadn't peed, and there was nowhere around where he would be able to. I don't think he'd told the others he had to go, but I also didn't think he would be able to hold on much longer. If I'd been on my own I would have stayed around to watch what happened next, but I'll just have to speculate instead.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Two excellent sightings. Having traveled in Europe in the dim past, I know that many old buildings have no public toilets available. I always subscribed to the practice of using available facilities even if I didn't have to go.
danjacob
Active

Post by danjacob »

I was in Brussels this week and I have one sighting. Me and my mates were coming to see the central square and in one moment a group of young men (20/30 years old) come to the church and started to piss on its wall. They left HUGE blurs on it!
Unfortunately, I don’t think they were that desperate they couldn’t wait so they had to pee in the center of the town but it could be a performance because they wore the same strange clothes.
I don’t know the truth but I just want to imagine they couldn’t hold it any more. :]
telegram: danjacob122 | twitter: danjacob122