Briefer Sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Briefer Sightings

Post by Wombat48 »

I think the imagined build up to that situation would make a great story!! 😏
theavman92
Active

Post by theavman92 »

Great sighting! Too bad you didn't pass him earlier as he was getting out of his van!
burstingguys
Site Staff

Post by burstingguys »

Was on a delayed train last night coming home from a bar-hop seated across from a small group of anxious men who needed to piss quite urgently.

We were only stopped for maybe 10 minutes just outside the station but for them the 10 mins had them well past their limits and I was quite surprised they all made it to our stop (where they relieved themselves copiously at the end of the platform).

It was interesting how differently they dealt with their situation with about half of them frantically grabbing themselves and pacing, standing up and sitting down as the urgency built with the other half sitting or standing frozen and hunched over as they complained loudly about their situation.

It really drove home how some men push themselves right to their limit to the point a simple 10 minute delay can be the difference between finding a tree and having damp trousers.

I found myself wishing we had been held just 5 minutes longer...
"I gotta get in there man!"
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

What a fantastic video that would make.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Wish I'd been there with you to see the drama!

Any clues as to why all of them were so desperate?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Why were those young men so desperate? When a group is moving from bar to bar, No one is going to make a side trip to the men's room when exiting for fear of losing the rest of the group. When drinking beer, you may need to pee at half-hour intervals, so when they first boarded the train their bladders may have been near full, and even without the delay they could have been pushing their limits.
theavman92
Active

Post by theavman92 »

Just got back from a trip to Amsterdam and was at the Zaanse Schaans windmills, noticed that a vendor looked quite desperate and had urgently left his stall in the care of the another gentleman. He was walking very quickly to the gents-to be foiled by the turnstile which required a 50 cent deposit. I guess he wasn't willing to 'spend a penny to spend a penny' and rushed off somewhere else. It was too bad I didn't follow him after that to know how he got relief :twisted:
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

RE the men on the train, I'd assume the dudes grabbing themselves were more busting than the rest. Sometimes guys can be more embarrassed to hold themselves in public in front of strangers than they would in front of friends or on their own, despite it being a totally instinctive thing to do. So I'd guess that they were really in a bad way and, had it gone on for much longer, the other guys would have been doing the same.
burstingguys
Site Staff

Post by burstingguys »

They got on the train only one stop before the one we were held up at so if i had to guess i'd say they took the train in hopes of making it to a toilet sooner rather than having to walk with their bladders in the state they were in.
"I gotta get in there man!"
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

burstingguys wrote: 18 Jun 2018, 22:42 They got on the train only one stop before the one we were held up at so if i had to guess i'd say they took the train in hopes of making it to a toilet sooner rather than having to walk with their bladders in the state they were in.
That's quite a blunder they made then, isn't it? Not reckoning on getting held up in the train! It reminds me of an incident which I actually described here (though it's less interesting than yours and I didn't stay around to see what happened) : https://www.ladspissing.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=87#p481 with a couple of young guys in smart suits, at least one of them very desperate to pee, on a station platform where there were no toilets. I was too shy to tell them (just said I didn't know where the toilets were), but if I'd been more helpful I could have told them that there were toilet facilities at every other station on the line and they should just get into the train which was standing there ready and go to another station to pee. I would then have joined them in the train!