Briefer Sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Briefer Sightings

Post by Brian »

My guess about the guy in the suit trying to buy shoes was that he'd been "in denial" about how badly he had to pee - a bit like "I'm not sacrificing this lunchtime opportunity to buy the shoes I need just for something so stupid as needing the toilet". When he suddenly changed his mind, with the assistant about to fetch more shoes, it would have been because he suddenly came to terms with the fact that his bladder was so full that he really wasn't going to be able to hold still and try on shoes.

(Love the more straightforward one with the guy in the toilet queue after the football match too. Thanks for the superb accounts Lee.)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 10:33 My guess about the guy in the suit trying to buy shoes was that he'd been "in denial" about how badly he had to pee - a bit like "I'm not sacrificing this lunchtime opportunity to buy the shoes I need just for something so stupid as needing the toilet". When he suddenly changed his mind, with the assistant about to fetch more shoes, it would have been because he suddenly came to terms with the fact that his bladder was so full that he really wasn't going to be able to hold still and try on shoes.

(Love the more straightforward one with the guy in the toilet queue after the football match too. Thanks for the superb accounts Lee.)
Perhaps not consciously denying his need, but rather just ignoring it. If this fellow had Attention Deficit Disorder (afflicting up to 10-15% of males) he may have been looking for rest rooms when shoes caught his eye. With ADD, his attention would have focused on shoes and his bladder would have been forgotten for the moment. That is, until his need reasserted itself and then the thought of shoes was pushed aside.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

The strange thing was that when he was looking at the shoes he wasn't showing any obvious signs of discomfort and his sudden blurted comment didn't seem to be the climax of a desperate period for him. So either a wave of discomfort suddenly hit him or maybe he became so focused on the shoes that he lost concentration on his bladder... possibly resulting in a horrifying spurt which necessitated his rapid exit.
FloodGate
Active

Post by FloodGate »

As my first official post on this forum, I shall regale you all with a desperation sighting scenario that is truly a golden opportunity: a musical festival, not a concert, but a grand musical festival with 6 different stages and dozens of famous performers. I happened to visit Austin City Limits this year and boy oh boy, did I see some wonderful things. First was when I was leaving on day 1. There were some clearly intoxicated men bouncing up and down and shuffling from side to side as they waited for the Port-a-Johns to open up. They held more, being Southern gents, let the women go first. Day 2 was the same thing, but I observed it during other places as well. A rather handsome man in his early 20's with a toned body was doing a mini potty dance during the X Ambassadors performance, but he was forced to hold it longer due to Shawn Mendes playing right after that and once you fight your way to the front of the crowd, you do not want to leave that mess. It was amazing seeing him jiggle during both music performances. After it ended, I sneakily followed him through the crowd and once we were out, I saw him make a beeline to the nearest toilet. On day 3 I discovered a large bathroom area with lots of port-a-johns as well as a giant urinal area. My first sighting was a dad and his young adult son. The father needed to pee quite badly and simply told his son to wait near this pole while he went and peed. The father eventually came out soon with relief on his face. This prompted me to entire this area and man oh man was it worth it. Several men peeing all of the drinks and alcohol they drank through out the day, some even moaning as the emptied their bladder in one of four troughs. I didn't have to go that much, let alone at all, but I stayed for as long as I could without it being weird. If there's anything that I learned from this experience, it's that security is annoying, the performers are amazing, and you couldn't swing a cat without hitting a gent with a full bladder.
Last edited by FloodGate on 19 Dec 2018, 20:18, edited 1 time in total.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I'm past the age when I will visit such venues, but when you have thousands of young people gathered and drinking is not prevented, there can never be enough portapotties! As mentioned, some men are gentlemen and let women go ahead in a line, and that prolongs their desperation performance. :oops: As I've said before, young men often drink with no thought or planning about where and when they will be able to pee it out. :o

An exciting experience. ;)
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

On my way to the supermarket this morning (9:30 ish) I had a great very brief sighting. I came off at a junction on a dual carriage way, unusually the road goes straight on to another dual carriageway with no other option available, no left or right choice, like when two motorways split.

About 400 m along there was a really old tatty looking white van parked up in small lay-by which was ever so slightly higher than the main road. Now whenever I see someone parked up in a lay-by I always make sure to take a peek, just in case! This time as I approached I could see underneath the van and saw the lower legs and trainers of a guy stood on the near side of the van, evidently fiercely pissing onto the floor with a huge puddle of piss pouring under the van and out the other side. It was very very obvious as it was still really cold and there was what looked like a cloud of steam pouring off the guys piss puddle.

The road was curving slightly left, so in my mirror as I passed I could just make out a young ish guy stood leg’s wide apart (now facing towards me), in the unmistakable ‘cock in hand’ stance, still with a cloud of steam rising from his puddle!

I wondered if he either knew there was a lay-by there, or if he thought he’d be able to find a quiet field entrance or side road to pull over in? By the size of the puddle I’m assuming he was desperate for a piss and probably had been for quite some time! It was certainly very spectacular.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Love that!

There’s a great story there ... “lay-by closed” :D
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Great signing
Lol I do same thing every time I pass a lay by!!
theavman92
Active

Post by theavman92 »

I was waiting my turn to get a haircut when the barber (tall lad, tattoos on both arms and fairly good looking) told the customer ahead of me "I'm really bursting to go, but I've been alone in the shop the whole morning!). I could see him really fidgeting and hopping from foot to foot as he was finishing up the person before me.

The shop is a subdivided one, which meant that it had no toilet within. When it came to my turn he just quickly apologised to me and made a really quick sprint to a neighbouring shop to relieve himself.

I really should have just suggested to use the waste bin or a bottle inside the shop! :twisted:
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

theaverageman92 wrote: 02 Mar 2019, 16:06 I was waiting my turn to get a haircut when the barber (tall lad, tattoos on both arms and fairly good looking) told the customer ahead of me "I'm really bursting to go, but I've been alone in the shop the whole morning!). I could see him really fidgeting and hopping from foot to foot as he was finishing up the person before me.

The shop is a subdivided one, which meant that it had no toilet within. When it came to my turn he just quickly apologised to me and made a really quick sprint to a neighbouring shop to relieve himself.

I really should have just suggested to use the waste bin or a bottle inside the shop! :twisted:
My barber does have a toilet next to the waiting area, and on one occasion as I got up to have my turn for a haircut, he said, "Just a minute. I've been holding it for half the morning," and he went in for quite a long pee.