The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
neodreamwaters
Site Staff
Re: The Master Video List

Post by neodreamwaters »

I don't know any Dutch other than 'plassen' but I came across this video on YouTube recently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FidEElp3hAg

It seems a little staged at parts, but the theme looks to be about finding discreet ways to pee. The first method is off the side of the bed into a bucket, with a strap acting as a ramp for the piss. The guy with the shorter hair tries it first but pee shyness prevents him, so the one with the longer hair takes over. His stream is crystal clear and pretty strong!

Next is under a car while doing repairs. The guy with the short hair, not having had the chance to piss yet, seems like he has to go pretty badly. You can see him grit his teeth at around 3:39, and after that he's bending over and fidgeting. But for some reason the guy with the longer hair does it, and it actually seems really effective from the angle of people walking by.

The last and most elaborate method is through a pair of boxers with a hole cut out and a plastic bag stapled to them, with a hose running from the bag, down one trouser leg, and to a hole in the bottom of a shoe. The short-haired guy comes out of the stall at around the 6:34 mark with this device installed. He grabs his crotch and has a bit of a stiff gait, although I'm not sure how much of this was desperation and not an adjustment/dealing with how awkward it is to have a hose down his trousers. He absolutely soaks his jeans by the end, though, so he was holding a lot! I guess after holding it for so long, the shyness goes away.

Hopefully a Dutch speaker can translate any highlights.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Your description is pretty accurate for someone who doesn't understand what is being said!

I enjoyed this film. The point of the tests using the car and later the hose, by the way, was to see if the two guys could pee without the girl who joins them later knowing what's going on. She has not been told what the real point of the test is. And the test works because she didn't have a clue either that the long-haired guy was peeing under the car or that the shorter haired guy was peeing during the bow-and-arrows game. For the latter game, by the way, the shorter haired guy has mentioned that he really has to pee by then, at which point the presenter agrees to hurry up and get on with the test. He's supposed to have attached one end of the hose to his dick, by the way, but that goes wrong as he explains later which is why he pees down his jeans legs. It's quite funny to watch the stooge continuing to shoot the arrows at this point, not even seeing the short-haired guy's wet jeans or the puddle on the ground (which she steps in at one point!), while the long-haired guy is killing himself laughing! :lol:
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Hmmm ser ut som vann til meg or looks like water to me! Still he provokes other thoughts in my mind.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Cute, though neither "sneaky pee" method looks practical as presented. Still, it addresses the fact that a man may wish he had an alternative to using the toilet without being obvious.
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

The Oktoberfest has apparently begun today in Munich. (Is anyone there?)

Here's what to expect there, anyway:

Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Hundreds and hundreds of overfull bladders, sphincters straining! I'd love to be a fly on the wall just inside the men's room door.
Aquarius
Involved

Post by Aquarius »

Wow...crazy! I think I'd rather just go in my pants than get into that crowd! :D
spreadingwarmth
Active

Post by spreadingwarmth »

Holy shit that line was crazy. I agree I think I'd rather just pee myself. That number of people all crowded together I couldn't handle it.
evergreen
Well Known Member

Post by evergreen »

Seems like an event I'd enjoy but definitely one demanding my black cords and a long, long jumper.