The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Fred »

googlism2008 wrote: 07 Jan 2023, 19:15

This lad is even consuming some liquid despite being so urgent.

I suspect that some of these people would want to beat the jam, and the few minutes saved from not visiting the toilets before leaving work translates to perhaps 20 minutes of time savings at the cost of a very desperate bladder. Perhaps the nature of the work activity makes it inconvenient to use the toilets, perhaps the toilets are located at some inconvenient location so people avoid using them, perhaps there's just insufficient toilets for the number of employees. Even in an office with the required number of toilets and urinals stipulated by the applicable guidelines or rules, you can imagine that after a sufficiently long meeting involving a substantial proportion of its employees, a line is going to form even at the men's room. (Using UK HSE rules, think of 15 men waiting to release the contents of their bladders at 2 toilets and 1 urinal.) Now imagine a scenario where a meeting is held at the end of the day, with the meeting potentially overrunning its scheduled time, and employees wanting to get home as soon as possible.
As you note, skipping a pee at the end of the workday can be a time saver, and perhaps a way of avoiding people you don't want to talk to. Some guys do it out of confidence, and they may be secretly (or occasionally publicly) proud of the fact that they can hold it until they get home. Some fellows, both at this site and not, enjoy it.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Or, as illustrated by the character Tom in the initial scene of this story (accessible to those who can see Stronger Interests), they have a strict boss who seems to monitor their toilet breaks and they've already been too often that working day, so they hold on grimly to the end.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

If he had any inhibitions about being in public in his boxers, his bladder overcame them!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aleDAr_cS6c

This is amazing! From 2:50 onwards.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Lee wrote: 24 Jan 2023, 12:34 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aleDAr_cS6c

This is amazing! From 2:50 onwards.
Well, yes, what do you do if you're waiting for the game to start with your mates and you've been at the beer and you can't hold it in any longer? Let it go and pretend it's all just for a lark.

I can't believe he wanted that to happen. He's going to be drenched and uncomfortable all afternoon now.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

I'm curious, there seem to be some cultures where peeing one's pants is more acceptable than whipping it out?

What kind of fine is given when one is caught doing public urination?
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

googlism2008 wrote: 24 Jan 2023, 19:18 I'm curious, there seem to be some cultures where peeing one's pants is more acceptable than whipping it out?

What kind of fine is given when one is caught doing public urination?
Worst case scenario, I suppose you could end up on the sex offenders register if someone saw and reported indecent exposure.

But normally, I guess something like a £100 fine.
zsrh2002
Involved

Post by zsrh2002 »

In the US they are more strict than in other countries. Doing a quick Google search looks like, that in Texas if it's your first offence you will not be put on any sex offenders registry. However you never really know what will happen. So I see why people would just go in their pants at least it will no go on your permanent record!
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

In Scotland would really depend on the circumstances if you were at a sports venue and made the effort to make it as less noticeable as possible you'll likely get told to control your drinking better and a slap on the wrist.
Any public place not known to be a popular location for infants your looking at an on the spot fine.
With kids around you'll get put in the police van
And if its purposely exposed in a kids area then that's a more serious allegations and probably a more serious charge and rightly so.