The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: The Master Video List

Post by Brian »

That one, Jonno on the bus, I do remember. Yes, it was very good. Those videos which are not staged and unplanned, just captured by a guy's friends on their phones when he gets desperate in transport, are always my favourites.

Greg's still on YouTube of course in case we haven't watched him so many times that he doesn't do it for us anymore.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I remember Jonno on the bus! There were two or three Jonno videos, as I recall, and there was no doubt that his desperation was real!
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Brian wrote: 10 Dec 2022, 17:23

Greg's still on YouTube of course in case we haven't watched him so many times that he doesn't do it for us anymore.
There was also the other Greig (or Greg) in a car going to a football match, around the same time period.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

bodgyuk wrote: 10 Dec 2022, 19:36 There was also the other Greig (or Greg) in a car going to a football match, around the same time period.
Well, here's a Charles in the car on the way to a football match from back then.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Keith wrote: 10 Dec 2022, 12:55 On the subject of older videos
Jonno on the bus was one of if not the best video on YouTube around 13 years ago.
As someone who loves desperation over wetting I don't think you could get anymore desperate than he did. When the got to the service station and he left the bus think breathing out too hard would have soaked him.
The video was over 4 minutes and I don't think he let his crotch go the full time. I wish this video was still available for us all or more like this could be made but genuine not acted.
Don't think I ever saw? Can you describe in more detail?
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Brian wrote: 10 Dec 2022, 22:01
Well, here's a Charles in the car on the way to a football match from back then.
Most inconsiderate of him to change his name over the past 15 years!!! :lol:

I've only just realised, he was on the way to Wales, no wonder he needed a leak! (I'm here all week!! :D ) For non British people here, the Leek is the national emblem of Wales.

Come to think of it, somewhere on Youtube is a video of a bloke queueing to get into a building society in Wales, and he is super desperate by the time he gets to the teller window. That predates the Charles video.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

bodgyuk wrote: 11 Dec 2022, 19:25 Come to think of it, somewhere on Youtube is a video of a bloke queueing to get into a building society in Wales, and he is super desperate by the time he gets to the teller window. That predates the Charles video.
Yes, I remember that one. Unless he's changed his name too, that guy was called Geraint.
Can't find it now though. Pity, it was a good one. I remember watching it and thinking: why is he standing waiting in a building society when he's obviously so desperate he can't stand still?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

If I had had the tech savvy and the equipment, I would have downloaded all those great desperation videos that have been on the internet. But one by one they have disappeared, and all we have left is the memories (and perhaps a little resulting arousal).
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Brian wrote: 10 Dec 2022, 17:23 That one, Jonno on the bus, I do remember. Yes, it was very good. Those videos which are not staged and unplanned, just captured by a guy's friends on their phones when he gets desperate in transport, are always my favourites.

So good to see Greg again!! Had no idea it was still there!! 😀
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

I like the Charles video, it shows genuine distress, which is exactly the thing I like to see. A young lad, a few beers, stuck in a situation where he has no idea when he'll get to a toilet. Or in Charles's case, the side of the road haha.

As always, the icing on the cake for me would be to know what colour boxers he was wearing: which of course is impossible to know