The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Re: The Master Video List

Post by googlism2008 »

Skikid2010 wrote: 03 Jan 2023, 15:47 https://youtu.be/K_j1Q5Tg9K8
So desperate that he didn't even try to use the portable toilet.
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

He's dying to grab his willy :oops:
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

I was watching Blue Bloods, an American TV series reruns when something of interest happened.

A maleI suspect was in mid thirties and was being questioned by a police officer. Tne guy started asking for the toilet saying he couldn’t wait. The actor showed desperation and I could tell when the suspect wet his pants. The actor playing the role of the suspect did a great job acting out this scene. There was no showing of wet pants or puddle, etc.

Later , the police officer commented to another officer that the suspect peed himself, and then added that the suspect really did pee himself. The officer appeared to be embarrassed and shocked that this happened.

The series name is Blue Bloods. The episode is “The Way Out.”

5/10/13
S3 Ep 23

The length of episodes is usually one hour. The story began in Ep 22 and was continued to the next week. The wetting happened in part two Ep 23.

The police officer was really verbal with the suspect. The lawyer spoke up that his client had a right to the rest room which was ignored by the police officer. The wetting began just after the attorney had spoken.

The police officer seemed to be totally shocked that a suspect had wet his pants because he would not let him immediately take atoilet break.As soon as the suspect answered his question he could go.

Federal law gives suspects the right to a toilet when needed. I wondered as I watched this episode if the suspect could have sued the officer for toilet denial (if this was a true story). If actual time was five minutes or less from first
Request until the accident, I suspect that the suspect would not have a case. Five minutes is relatively a short time.

Now if the suspect was denied 30 or more minutes and a toilet was available, I would take the side of the suspect. In the U S there is no law legislative concerning this with fines or time served. However, suspects have sued and won settlements against police who have denied the use of the toilet which resulted in the suspect wetting his pants.

This is the second pants peeing in the Blue Bloods series. I forgot to write down the information from that first episode. All I can do is explain what happened.p
Skikid2010
Site Staff

Post by Skikid2010 »

googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Both of the above videos involve a young couple, and it appears that HE had to pee urgently and SHE didn't. There are lots of reasons why this might be so, and a couple of them are: (1) he drank more than she did, or (2) she used available facilities and he chose not to.

Over the years I've noted lots of times where the females use the toilet because it's available while men don't bother until they REALLY have to go.
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Keith wrote: 07 Jan 2023, 10:18 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFwoExFQ/
Another "improvident" lad who figured he could hold it until he got home. One of the commenters said that he's in the same situation every day when he gets home from work. That's hot! (I have a thing about guys who hold their pee at work.)
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Fred wrote: 06 Jan 2023, 10:57 Both of the above videos involve a young couple, and it appears that HE had to pee urgently and SHE didn't. There are lots of reasons why this might be so, and a couple of them are: (1) he drank more than she did, or (2) she used available facilities and he chose not to.

Over the years I've noted lots of times where the females use the toilet because it's available while men don't bother until they REALLY have to go.
I suppose expectations shape behaviour. Women often have to wait in line to pee, and peeing is a much bigger operation compared to men, so given such expectations they tend not to wait until the last minute to use a toilet. But the opposite applies to men.
Fred wrote: 07 Jan 2023, 15:48
Keith wrote: 07 Jan 2023, 10:18 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFwoExFQ/
Another "improvident" lad who figured he could hold it until he got home. One of the commenters said that he's in the same situation every day when he gets home from work. That's hot! (I have a thing about guys who hold their pee at work.)
This lad is even consuming some liquid despite being so urgent.

I suspect that some of these people would want to beat the jam, and the few minutes saved from not visiting the toilets before leaving work translates to perhaps 20 minutes of time savings at the cost of a very desperate bladder. Perhaps the nature of the work activity makes it inconvenient to use the toilets, perhaps the toilets are located at some inconvenient location so people avoid using them, perhaps there's just insufficient toilets for the number of employees. Even in an office with the required number of toilets and urinals stipulated by the applicable guidelines or rules, you can imagine that after a sufficiently long meeting involving a substantial proportion of its employees, a line is going to form even at the men's room. (Using UK HSE rules, think of 15 men waiting to release the contents of their bladders at 2 toilets and 1 urinal.) Now imagine a scenario where a meeting is held at the end of the day, with the meeting potentially overrunning its scheduled time, and employees wanting to get home as soon as possible.