Supermarket Incident

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Supermarket Incident

Post by Brian »

Sam69 wrote: 11 Apr 2019, 08:52 Why do I see story about a young man who is a plasterer in a grocery store written by Lee just over the horizon!
Oh, I hope so!
Seeing something like this definitely stimulates the creativity in the best story writers here. :D
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Sam69 wrote: 11 Apr 2019, 08:52 Why do I see story about a young man who is a plasterer in a grocery store written by Lee just over the horizon!
That one’s definitely on the to-do list!! :D
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Fantastic account, Lee. I don't know which site it was on but I remember reading an account somewhere of somebody spotting a guy weeing in his jeans early onw morning whilst shopping in a Walmart. He too was with his wife/partner and either she didn't notice or didn't care that he was doing it. As it was an early morning sighting I remember some conjecture, perfectly natural under the circumstances, that he might have left the house that morning without going to the toilet.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Adrian6970 wrote: 15 Apr 2019, 16:24 Fantastic account, Lee. I don't know which site it was on but I remember reading an account somewhere of somebody spotting a guy weeing in his jeans early onw morning whilst shopping in a Walmart. He too was with his wife/partner and either she didn't notice or didn't care that he was doing it. As it was an early morning sighting I remember some conjecture, perfectly natural under the circumstances, that he might have left the house that morning without going to the toilet.
Really? I've never heard that one before!

A display of exhibitionism?
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Lee wrote: 16 Apr 2019, 14:27
Adrian6970 wrote: 15 Apr 2019, 16:24 Fantastic account, Lee. I don't know which site it was on but I remember reading an account somewhere of somebody spotting a guy weeing in his jeans early onw morning whilst shopping in a Walmart. He too was with his wife/partner and either she didn't notice or didn't care that he was doing it. As it was an early morning sighting I remember some conjecture, perfectly natural under the circumstances, that he might have left the house that morning without going to the toilet.

Thanks Lee. I can't remember where I saw the post in question as it was many years ago, but it's the sort of thing one reads and doesn't easily forget. I don't know whether he was doing it intentionally or to show off, but the impression I got from the narrator was the guy was fairly relaxed about flooding his jeans and it was clear his wife/partner wasn't batting an eyelid.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Adrian6970 wrote: 16 Apr 2019, 15:35
Lee wrote: 16 Apr 2019, 14:27

Thanks Lee. I can't remember where I saw the post in question as it was many years ago, but it's the sort of thing one reads and doesn't easily forget. I don't know whether he was doing it intentionally or to show off, but the impression I got from the narrator was the guy was fairly relaxed about flooding his jeans and it was clear his wife/partner wasn't batting an eyelid.
Fascinating. When you said someone saw him weeing in his jeans, I had visions of a slow release and a spreading wet stain. Not a complete flood!!
Sam69
Active

Post by Sam69 »

Perhaps this was a mistress and slave role playing. Even if she was his partner, that doesn't mean that they might enjoy a little playing like this.

Imagine the scene. Somehow they have a plan that gets to this scene. Perhaps if he doesn't do something he becomes a slave. She doesn't let him have his morning pee. She shows no reaction to his peeing. Later.... but not on the open forum... things progress!
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

I think there are all sorts of possibilities with this one. It is, of course, entirely conceivable that she considered it wasn't her duty to police his toileting, i.e. make sure he'd been for a wee wee before they left home, and that pee was mostly water so harmless enough anyway.
Sam69
Active

Post by Sam69 »

All the suggestions are possibilities, perhaps some being more probable than others.

The thing is no matter how wonderful a person writes a fiction story, one that is essentially just like it only it really happened beats it every time.

I happen to know that some people like to p*ss their pants in front of others. Some like role playing. They get some comfort in it that I'll not mention here!

I might share some real stories that I am aware later perhaps in the "other" section if I get approved for that section someday.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I agree, Sam, if something really happened (as Lee's account really happened) it makes it much more exciting than a fiction tale.

By the way, you were approved for Stronger Interests at least a week ago. If you don't see Stronger Interests on the front page when you log in, try clicking on "Board index" near the top of the screen. If that doesn't work, send me a PM and we'll try to work out what's gone wrong.