Please introduce yourselves

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
datton99
Arrived
Re: Please introduce yourselves

Post by datton99 »

Thsnks
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Hey Dave, welcome to the forum :)
Bladderlad
Arrived

Post by Bladderlad »

Hello! Used to be Wombat48 but got locked out when I changed phones, decided it was time for a new name 😀
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Bladderlad wrote: 13 Aug 2022, 07:17 Hello! Used to be Wombat48 but got locked out when I changed phones, decided it was time for a new name 😀
Welcome back!
twj731
Active

Post by twj731 »

Hey guys! I’ve been a longtime viewer/follower on here that very rarely posted (have only ever shared a few video links), but I’ve been wanting to try and be a bit more active and hopefully get around to writing up some of the sightings I’ve had over the years since I’ve been reading and enjoying everyone else’s for so long.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

twj731 wrote: 13 Aug 2022, 18:28 Hey guys! I’ve been a longtime viewer/follower on here that very rarely posted (have only ever shared a few video links), but I’ve been wanting to try and be a bit more active and hopefully get around to writing up some of the sightings I’ve had over the years since I’ve been reading and enjoying everyone else’s for so long.
That's good to hear. You're already a familiar name around here. :D
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

twj731 wrote: 13 Aug 2022, 18:28 Hey guys! I’ve been a longtime viewer/follower on here that very rarely posted (have only ever shared a few video links), but I’ve been wanting to try and be a bit more active and hopefully get around to writing up some of the sightings I’ve had over the years since I’ve been reading and enjoying everyone else’s for so long.
Welcome! 😀
Peeguy1998
Arrived

Post by Peeguy1998 »

Hi everyone! My name is Bryan! I have enjoyed holding my pee and seeing other men desperate to go for years! I first joined omorashi.org a few years back and enjoyed it, however I found this page that focuses more on male content which is what I prefer. For a while, I have been a silent member on this forum, however I am ready to start posting more content and getting to me you all!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Welcome, Peeguy1998! It sounds like you have found the right place.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Hope you like it here Bryan. Well, I expect you already know you do since you've been a member for quite a long time. Good to see you taking part. :D