Traffic Jam desperation?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Traffic Jam desperation?

Post by Wombat48 »

Fred wrote: 20 Dec 2018, 00:34
Dontpissitaway wrote: 20 Dec 2018, 00:01 I don't drive but i like to fantasize about being the passenger in a car and getting stuck in traffic whilst desperate for the toilet! Would love to role play it some day.
Many, many (many) years ago, I was often on the opposite end of this deal. I didn't like to drink and drive, but I had some beer-drinking buddies who liked to drink and ride. I was always very (very) slow to respond to a request for a pit stop. :o
Mmmmm sounds like fun!!! 🙂
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

So I saw something today while driving, not quite ‘traffic jam desperation’ but almost the same thing.

I was driving along a dual carriage way, and up ahead I saw some blue flashing lights on a slipway leaving the road (the type of junction where there’s a roundabout above the main road, so you have to go uphill to get off the road), no hard shoulder and no grass verge etc, just a small crash barrier and then a huge wooden fence.

There was a car which looked to have broken down on the slip road and was blocking one of the two lanes, and helpfully (or not!) a Police car had stopped 20m or so behind, put its blue lights on and put out some cones to try and make sure that no one managed to drive into the back of the broken down car.

Quite a nice helpful thing to do really! But as I passed I realised the male passenger from the broken down car, was stood just behind the crash barrier, pressing himself right into the wooden fence, clearly taking a piss against the wooden fence. Looked like he was holding his dick with his right hand, and holding his left hand in front of it so no one could see his cock!

At first I thought, ‘That’s a weird way to stand, no one would be able to see the guys cock at this speed.....’ and then it dawned on me that he was taking a piss right in front of two police men (or women) 😬

My mind when into overdrive!

How long had they all been stuck there? How desperate for a piss did the guy have to be before he gave in and pissed in front of the police (risking a telling off or arrest)? Did he go and ask the officers for permission first?? Was he the first person to give in and piss or would the driver be behind him?

Then it occurred to me that one or more of the Police men might also have been desperate for a piss too, but what could they do? Pissing in uniform probably goes down really badly!

Any thoughts anyone? What would you have done in this situation? (I’ve decided what my options would be!)
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Imagine the circumstances the other way around, with one of the police officers asking the driver... "do you mind if I relieve myself? I won't make it back to the nick in time."
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I'm not quite sure what I would have done in that male passenger's position. The only thing I'm certain about is that I'd have waited until I was bursting before either saying something or just going in my jeans, one or the other. Very awkward!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

There is no way I could pee so publicly or in front of the police! Would definetely have held it!!
HunterX
Arrived

Post by HunterX »

Wombat48 wrote: 12 Feb 2019, 10:45 There is no way I could pee so publicly or in front of the police! Would definetely have held it!!
Me too
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

I’d have held it for as long as possible, would probably have searched the car for an empty cup or bottle too!