Wet himself during a formal meeting

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Wet himself during a formal meeting

Post by Wombat48 »

Def123 wrote: 12 Nov 2018, 13:38 I fixed her email really quickly!
Haha!
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

I just joined a discussion group and I just finished a litre of water. I felt the need quite strongly as almost half an hour had passed. I was sitting very still holding it, and feeling like I had an expanding water balloon inside me. When the discussion ended, I had to do my grocery shopping at a nearby store before re-entering the building before it closed from the inside. So I was jiggling while shopping. I did my quick shopping, returned to the building, threw what I bought on my desk, and headed to the toilet. I blasted the toilet with a thick stream, lasting a bit more than one minute.

That was one of the best pee I've ever had.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I've often thought that some business meeting organizers are sadists. They always have unlimited coffee available and may schedule few, if any, breaks during the session. If you attempt to get up and leave, you get the stares (and perhaps envious looks) from others and perhaps a glare from the presenter/boss. In one place where I worked, the rest rooms nearest the meeting room were single-fixture and not at all adequate to cope with 20 people bursting with coffee during a short break.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

When I worked in ICT I held regular meetings with the group of six programmers which I led. All of them were males in their twenties. These meetings lasted one hour, which I honestly didn't think needed punctuating with a break since I assumed the guys would sort themselves out beforehand. But I have memories of one guy, a fairly experienced programmer who had been with us for a long time, about 25 years old, interrupting my own spiel about half way through the meeting by standing up suddenly, a really embarrassed and discomfited expression on his face, muttering "even excuseren" which is a strangely formal way of apologising, and running out of the room. He was gone for about two minutes, just time for a pee.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 15 Nov 2018, 17:05 When I worked in ICT I held regular meetings with the group of six programmers which I led. All of them were males in their twenties. These meetings lasted one hour, which I honestly didn't think needed punctuating with a break since I assumed the guys would sort themselves out beforehand. But I have memories of one guy, a fairly experienced programmer who had been with us for a long time, about 25 years old, interrupting my own spiel about half way through the meeting by standing up suddenly, a really embarrassed and discomfited expression on his face, muttering "even excuseren" which is a strangely formal way of apologising, and running out of the room. He was gone for about two minutes, just time for a pee.
This supports my contention that young males are less likely to "sort themselves out" before a meeting. They often don't take precautionary pees or regulate their fluid intake prior to a "no toilet available" activity. One hour is not too long to expect a young male to control his bladder. This fellow may have gulped down the last of his fourth coffee before dashing off to your meeting.
evergreen
Well Known Member

Post by evergreen »

This supports my contention that young males are less likely to "sort themselves out" before a meeting. They often don't take precautionary pees or regulate their fluid intake prior to a "no toilet available" activity. One hour is not too long to expect a young male to control his bladder. This fellow may have gulped down the last of his fourth coffee before dashing off to your meeting.

Agreed. My feeling is that not to think before going into a meeting is foolish. Many of us know how long a brief meeting can last. On the other hand, especially on bitter cold days at football matches or outdoor concerts I have never really been too bothered. If I don't make it I know I won't be alone and no one else ever seems bothered!
Sam69
Active

Post by Sam69 »

Every time I read one of your stories, I think it is your best one yet. I've not read any writer who can write severe desperation that turns into uncontrollable pissing as well as you.

There are several I haven't read. I hope you continue to amaze me with your writing. :D
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Sam69 wrote: 22 Apr 2019, 19:31 Every time I read one of your stories, I think it is your best one yet. I've not read any writer who can write severe desperation that turns into uncontrollable pissing as well as you.

There are several I haven't read. I hope you continue to amaze me with your writing. :D
Wow, that’s exceedingly kind and generous although undeserved, I’m sure. Thanks. :)
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Fred:
"This supports my contention that young males are less likely to "sort themselves out" before a meeting. They often don't take precautionary pees or regulate their fluid intake prior to a "no toilet available" activity. One hour is not too long to expect a young male to control his bladder. This fellow may have gulped down the last of his fourth coffee before dashing off to your meeting."

So true Fred! However, the adjective healthy needs to be added.

Some lads have physical issues which the rest of us don't know about. The physical issue that goes completely unnoticed is a nerve issue where sometimes the bladder totally empties and sometimes it doesn't.

I've had some issues with this life long. Still, the first time I remember pissing my pants I was 46 years old. I was and still am a very careful planner and have been lifelong. I can't hold on like I used to causing an occasional accident.

Sometimes the lad in question will have plans totally changed unexpectedly that makes a difference. Such as: A person goes to a pub. Downs several pints. Someone comes into the pub to get the person as plans have changed. The four hour trip begins now. Not in the morning. If the driver plans no stops at all and sticks to it, there will be a person wearing pissed pants by the end of the journey!

About the story:
There are another factor that can be involved concerning lads 18-25 as well as any employee.

This factor is what I suspect caused him to wet his pants at work. Let's consider a major factor by considering rules in some cultures or families, etc: If a person, any person, goes into a situation where he knows he needs to piss and he doesn't, tough! If that person can't hold it, that person will have to piss his pants. Not only that, but it is even a no no to even ask. Furthermore, the person is to sit there until someone in charge gives him permission to get up and go change.

This is not the rule in 2019 here in the US.

The following really happened here in the US several decades ago. I read the court case in the newspaper.

There was an assembly line with low paying employees on the assembly line. There was a rule that restroom breaks were forbidden. There was a break every 4 hours.

This went to court. Several employees testified that they were denied any toilet breaks as toilet breaks caused disruption in the assembly line. Several testified and listed multiple dates and times when they pissed their pants on the assembly line. The supervisors said they were sorry, but the employees could not leave to go to the toilet and they would have to piss their pants if they couldn't hold it or quit their jobs.

Several employees resorted to diapers as they sometimes had more than one accident on the same day.

The employees won. According to the US Constitution, employees have rights. One of these is access to the toilet when needed.

It was this case along with several others that lead to the federal law passed by the US Congress to set up an agency to see that employees federal rights were not taken away. I never get the letters right, but I think the letters for the agency that enforces this is OSHA.

OSHA has the power to give out heavy fines to those employers violating federal law. OSHA makes regular inspections to see that working conditions meet federal standards.

There are cases that make the newspaper from time to time where OSHA has fined some company for work conditions violations.

I suspect that Fred knows all about this and can fill in the parts that I have forgotten.

A lad of 23 might not even be aware of the federal law.

It is very possible that this lad believes that the company procedures are that you are to take care of toilet duties during your break. An employee asking to leave a meeting or getting up during a meeting to take a piss would be fired. An employee would be expected to sit there and piss his pants if he can't hold it until the end of the meeting and wear the pissed pants until a beak time or lunch break.

When he was asked to go to the meeting, this lad may have believed that it was against company policy to ask to go to the toilet first even if said employee was headed to the toilet. Said employee should have gone during break.

The clue for me that this may be true is that he sat there in the meeting and pissed his pants and didn't even ask to go or get up to go when he had pissed enough to prove he really had to go, but not enough to soak the floor and chair.

He continued to just sit there as the piss began to start to cascade over the sides of the chair and drip on the floor and also drip from the legs of his pants.

Had another person not noticed this, he would have sat there until the meeting was over. If no one said anything, he might have worked the rest of the day wearing pissed pants!

This is not the same situation our 18 year old lad who has been to the pub the first time. Knocking down five pints and is now on a train without a toilet and the train has broken down. The officials on the train are be very sympathetic, but there is nothing they can do. There is no toilet for the officials to let a lad use.

I suspect that there is a significant percent of lads who assume this "piss your pants" is company policy. After all that is what their designated driver said to do when they begged him to pull over at the next toilets for public use when he turned 21.

I would have done all I could do to hold it in. However, if I couldn't hold it in, I would have sat there and pissed my pants! At that point in life, that is what I thought I was suppose to do!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

While "no toilet breaks" may not be legal or company policy, employees may find that their evaluations my suffer if they leave their work station or meetings too many times. A dedicated employee with a good work ethic is valued and often rewarded, and one who absents himself frequently enough to be noticed is less likely to be considered dedicated. A good worker continues on even when he needs to pee. Or so some employers might think.