Summer's Here... And Danny's Back!!

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Re: Summer's Here... And Danny's Back!!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Thanks Lee. This is really great. I'd love to know whether Danny, have drifted off to sleep on the sofa, made it through the night? Surely that bedtime mug of coffee wasn't too great an idea under the circumstances.
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Lee wrote: 22 Aug 2018, 13:24
Fred wrote: 21 Aug 2018, 13:22
Lee wrote: 20 Aug 2018, 22:42
Maybe now was the time to recall all those little details?
Yes, it's time!
Let's hope Danny isn't in too deep a sleep as the memories come flooding back!!
Hmm... exactly. :D
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Just read this after returning from two weeks holiday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Danny's relationship with his workmates in general, with Dawn, and with his parents, are all brilliantly developed here to further what we read about them in all your previous stories about Danny, but for me the much more private friendship with Jay is especially intriguing. What Danny does for Jay in that taxi says so much as far as I'm concerned. It's incredibly hot too.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

"What Danny does for Jay in that taxi says so much as far as I'm concerned. It's incredibly hot too."

That's the understatement of the year!

My take on the story is that Danny knew that both of them were going to lose all control of their bladders. No need for both of them to be in wet pants. Danny had to protect his friend.

Danny's elevator (Lift) may not go to the top floor as a great academic giant, but his empathy is there. Let's hope Jay is aware that he has a real friend, not just a mate.

Brilliantly written Lee! This is my favorite story. But then, my favorite Lee story is always the last Lee story I've read!

I love stories that go to the line and even with a magnifying glass we can't see space between the story and that line, but the stories never cross that line.

Danny shows us how emotionally complicated we are. Lee, you've left so much there for the reader to come to his own conclusions. For instance, is Danny gay?

Just how far can a story go down some of these roads in Stronger Interests? There are stories out there on the Internet that not only cross the line but go all the way to China and points beyond!

Looking for another installment of this story.