It's back

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

It's back

Post by bodgyuk »

Well this is a delight to find the board is up and running again.
Tytn
Site Staff
Re: It's back

Post by Tytn »

Um. Kinda. Well.

As you can see, it's new. The old site at ladsp.forumup.co.uk is still down and gone, but I've sorted out this other place. A lot more complicated for the admins but for now it's here and works.

You will see bugs for a while, but hopefully things will work out.

New users will need their posts approved but once they've reached 6 posts they move to 'regular' users. I think. Hmm..

Aaaanyway. Welcome ;)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I echo bodgyuk's words. And huge thanks to Tytn for all the work at getting so far that we have a running message board.

Let's hope we can soon build the community up once again and fill the board with stories, chat and links.

By the way, I'm Brian-E from the old board.
quilsq
Arrived

Post by quilsq »

Thank you Tytn for all the hard work to getting a forum a up and running again. Hopefully we can build the community up again. By the way, I'm QuilsQ from the old forum.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

We owe our thanks to Tytn. It's nice to have a home again.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I'm here too ... Lee from the old board.
Jamester81
Active

Post by Jamester81 »

Just registered, glad to be back!

Thanks and appreciation to Tytn and everyone for their efforts.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Jamester81 wrote:Just registered, glad to be back!

Thanks and appreciation to Tytn and everyone for their efforts.
Delighted to see you back here. I was hoping you'd find us. Yes, Tytn has indeed done a wonderful job getting this new site off the ground and deserves our gratitude.

Also a big welcome back to various others who have recently registered here and who - I'm guessing from their names - were well known and loved members of the old site. Please, everyone, do feel welcome to post your thoughts, appreciations, experiences and stories here whenever you have them.
Connor
Involved

Post by Connor »

It's good to be back, I am hoping that I have saved all the stories I wrote for the last site and I'll start to re-upload them :)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Connor wrote:It's good to be back, I am hoping that I have saved all the stories I wrote for the last site and I'll start to re-upload them :)
That will be brilliant. Good luck with the hunt for your stories, and I for one really look forward to reading them again. :D