The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Tytn
Site Staff
The Master Video List

Post by Tytn »

When posting a link, please try and provide a description to go with the link. I am aware some of you post from mobile devices which restrict some things, but I do hope you can manage to do that for us ;)
Brian
Site Staff
Re: The Master Video List

Post by Brian »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKBPL2sF1uc

Guy standing at a bus stop obviously bursting to pee. I love his movements.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

I wonder if he whistles in tune when not preoccupied?
zsrh2002
Involved

Post by zsrh2002 »

Thanks for posting Brian! A great video. I wonder what happened next?'

A big thanks to Tytn for keeping this board going! Hopefully this site will get busy again! I managed to get my old user name again. I will try to post some content this week but am quite busy with work at the moment.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

bodgyuk wrote:I wonder if he whistles in tune when not preoccupied?
I hadn't noticed the nervous whistling but you're right. Preoccupied indeed sums it up. :roll:
zsrh2002 wrote:I wonder what happened next?
Yes, that's always the question isn't it? To be honest I can't understand why he's just standing there, apparently just waiting for the bus, when he obviously isn't going to last much longer. Does he think he can get on a bus and hold on until his destination? It doesn't look like that to me. :shock:
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Brian wrote: To be honest I can't understand why he's just standing there, apparently just waiting for the bus.
I think he is waiting to meet someone off a bus, not waiting to get on.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

bodgyuk wrote:
Brian wrote: To be honest I can't understand why he's just standing there, apparently just waiting for the bus.
I think he is waiting to meet someone off a bus, not waiting to get on.
It's possible that the bus stop is too public and/or he's too pee-shy to take an emergency piss right there, and his bus is due to arrive. I'd like to ride along with him to see what happens. ;)
burstingguys
Site Staff

Post by burstingguys »

https://youtu.be/FIH3Anwo_Yw

Miguel doing everything he can to contain himself and try to conceal the dire nature of his situation whilst stuck at the back of the bus.
"I gotta get in there man!"
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

burstingguys wrote:https://youtu.be/FIH3Anwo_Yw

Miguel doing everything he can to contain himself and try to conceal the dire nature of his situation whilst stuck at the back of the bus.
Thanks for finding this one again - it was one of my favourites from the old board.
Your description is pretty accurate I think - the grin on his face for most of the clip does indeed turn out to be his way of concealing how bad the situation is, because suddenly he isn't smiling anymore when he states that he "can't last six miles" after being told that's how far they still have to go.

So what happened next??
burstingguys
Site Staff

Post by burstingguys »

Definitely a video worth a close watch.. that moment just before the end where his mates notice he's already undone his belt is just so hot
"I gotta get in there man!"