New Year's Eve

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

New Year's Eve

Post by Fred »

The news reports say up to 2,000,000 people will flock to Times Square (USA, NYC) for the New Year festivities, and that there will be security checks at all accesses. Do that math! Those people will have to get in the security lines by midafternoon, and many of them will have been drinking. I understand that adult diapers are commonly used for the occasion, but a diaper has its limits. Young men in particular are less likely to plan ahead and wear a diaper or external catheter and more likely to have been drinking. I seriously doubt that there will be enough portapotties to deal with even a fraction of this crowd.

There will be a lot of illegal public peeing, lots of wet pants, and lots of full bladders desperately holding on. :shock: I'd love to be able to watch at close range. :o
Brian
Site Staff
Re: New Year's Eve

Post by Brian »

Yes, I can imagine that putting on an adult diaper would be the last thing on any guy's mind as he heads out with his friends to celebrate the New Year in all those crowds. That could easily culminate in a fervent wish that he had done that as midnight approaches and the density of the excited crowds around him grows, barring any possible quick exit. That may be followed by a wish that he had at least put on his dark coloured jeans, not the light ones!
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Or putting the portable urinals /just the other side/ of the security barrier.

Massive queues and you know security doesn't like you nervous either but you know you shouldn't have had that extra beer before joining the line you thought would take a mere 15 minutes... 2 hours ago? And you can see the GRP public urinals, just empty and waiting for you to bestow your aching bladders contents in a pressurised lance that would leave you in a moment of exulted nirvana.

But there is security in front of you and you're mates. You don't want to lose face in front of them, even though you can see that most have got the exact same idea in mind, judging by the amount of hurried crotch grabs and squeezes....
fullbguy
Active

Post by fullbguy »

I've heard from friends who've been that typically you need to be there 8 hours early to get in, and there are no bathrooms at all once past security. Not sure how everyone does it!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Really awkward circumstances! You can imagine the exciting climax, can't you, at the count-down to the New Year. All these groups of friends, some of them containing one or two guys who are outwardly as excited as everyone else but inwardly holding and clenching as the pangs they've been feeling for the last hour get really overwhelming, then "TEN, NINE, EIGHT...TWO ONE... HAPPY NEW YEAR" and at that point, as everyone in their group grabs each other and celebrates, it all just starts streaming out. What a way to start the year!