National Holiday parade desperation

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Aquarius
Involved

National Holiday parade desperation

Post by Aquarius »

It's the National Holiday here today and the annual parade in the capital in front of the royal palace was shown on TV. In the crowd, I saw this guy standing in the front row, against the fence, holding himself and hopping from foot to foot. When the camera focussed on that part of the audience again two minutes later, he wasn't there anymore. I guess he wasn't willing to give up his front line spot immediately, but in the end he had no other choice besides wetting. But the thing is, I'm wondering where he would go? Because behind him, there's a big park that was filled with people and with food trucks scattered all over it. So he couldn't just have gone to a tree and there are no bars or anything in that part of the city (it's all government buildings).
It's not just wishful thinking when I say that I'm actually doubting if he could have found any place in time after holding himself in public like that... ;)
Fred
Site Staff

Re: National Holiday parade desperation

Post by Fred »

Whenever large crowds gather in a place that lacks facilities, most women and older men will plan ahead, at least peeing before they leave the house and/or wearing an adult diaper. Young men don't plan. They leave the house without bothering for a precautionary pee, they drink lots of fluids, and when their bladders fill they often try to just hold it. Some, like the gent you saw, couldn't. It would have been interesting to be standing next to him and then following him to wherever he went to deal with his problem. :shock:
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Holding himself and hopping from foot to foot means the last moments before he can't hold it any longer in my book!

And from what you tell us about there being nowhere to "go", it indeed seems inevitable that he must have done a substantial load, or the whole lot, in his pants!

What a sighting. Thanks for sharing it!
burstingguys
Site Staff

Post by burstingguys »

I suspect he may have arrived early to secure his spot and been under the impression there would be ample facilities in the park. I can only imagine how desperate he became upon realizing there were no appropriate spots (even outdoors) for him to go
"I gotta get in there man!"