Australian Survivor's Jericho says he WET HIMSELF during the show's final challenge

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
mikisit
Arrived

Australian Survivor's Jericho says he WET HIMSELF during the show's final challenge

Post by mikisit »

But it wasn't all smooth sailing for Jericho Malabonga, who has admitted to wetting himself during the show's gruelling final immunity challenge.

'I actually wet my pants and ended up peeing for 30 seconds like a horse,' the flight attendant confessed to Popsugar.

He continued: 'Tara was so disgusted, she was like, "You're throwing me off Jericho!" What was I supposed to do? I was peeing for quite a while.'

The 29-year-old added that he wanted Network Ten to air the footage of his little accident, but was told by producers that they couldn't 'because it's a PG show.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... lenge.html

Fred
Site Staff

Re: Australian Survivor's Jericho says he WET HIMSELF during the show's final challenge

Post by Fred »

mikisit wrote: 12 Oct 2017, 13:21 Australian Survivor's Jericho says he WET HIMSELF during the show's final challenge

But it wasn't all smooth sailing for Jericho Malabonga, who has admitted to wetting himself during the show's gruelling final immunity challenge.

'I actually wet my pants and ended up peeing for 30 seconds like a horse,' the flight attendant confessed to Popsugar.

He continued: 'Tara was so disgusted, she was like, "You're throwing me off Jericho!" What was I supposed to do? I was peeing for quite a while.'

The 29-year-old added that he wanted Network Ten to air the footage of his little accident, but was told by producers that they couldn't 'because it's a PG show.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... lenge.html
He's surely not the first one to pee himself during a prolonged Survivor challenge. In those tropical places, everyone learns to keep well hydrated, and if Jericho didn't have a wee just beforehand, he could get caught short. A full-flow 30 seconds suggests a genuinely full bladder! I wonder how long he'd been holding it before he let go.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Australian Survivor's Jericho says he WET HIMSELF during the show's final challenge

Post by Brian »

I want to know more details!

What exactly did Jericho have to do for this challenge? The pictures seem to show him and other contestants standing on poles in their bare feet. Was that what the challenge amounted to? Stay on the poles as long as you can?
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Thanks for sharing that. Pity it had to be edited out of the show. I'm sure that on odd occasions people have been shown wetting themselves on TV. In fact I once saw an endurance test on a reality show where people were stood on a log for several hours at a time. Eventually there were just two guys left and they both pissed themselves before giving up.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Adrian6970 wrote: 31 Oct 2017, 08:14 Thanks for sharing that. Pity it had to be edited out of the show. I'm sure that on odd occasions people have been shown wetting themselves on TV. In fact I once saw an endurance test on a reality show where people were stood on a log for several hours at a time. Eventually there were just two guys left and they both pissed themselves before giving up.
I'd like to know more about this if you can remember any more details. What I'd particularly like to know is: did the two guys on the log piss pretty much simultaneously, as if one of them could not hold it any longer and did it, whereupon the other immediately did the same because now that his opponent had wet himself it would not be so humiliating for him if he did? Or were the two wettings clearly separate occurrences?

One instance that I can remember of a guy wetting himself on TV was when a band of four male musicians which my parents liked was in concert and we were all watching them on TV. My father suddenly pointed at one of the guys and said "he's wet!". I was, of course, fascinated by this, and could only conclude that this young adult musician had needed to pee very badly during the concert and had had to let it go because he couldn't leave.
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Hi Brian

I'm not sure which of the shows it was. It was either Survivor or 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here' but it was several years ago. Probably one pissing himself pronpted the other two or maybe they just both had equally full bladders.

Thanks for sharing the account of the musician wetting on stage. I bet that's commoner than people might think, especially if a performer's travelled some distance, not had a chance to go to the toilet and maybe not been for several hours.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I have mentioned this before somewhere, but in the first season or two of Big Brother there were a couple of peeing incidents that were not censored out. Back then, beer was used as a reward for the "residents", and they had parties out in their "yard". One fellow, I believe a guy with one leg, made a joke of the fact that he peed his shorts, though as I recall they were black and it didn't show very much. Another fellow was shown peeing copiously in a flower bed along the border. It seems that such things are no longer Politically Correct. In the beginning, BB had just one toilet and one shower.

In the beginnings of Survivor, a portable toilet was one of the prizes to be earned. Now, I guess they have full rest rooms just over the hill where the production staff is housed. Have you wondered where those freshly-laundered outfits come from?