A legal matter
-
cutsleeve
- Can't stay away...
- Posts: 261
- Joined: 13 Mar 2021, 23:05
- Gender:
Re: A legal matter
how could you write such a high-level screenplay-type descriptive writing in just a week's time?? I really struggle to do descriptive writing and had a lot of role plays ended on me on discord because I'm unable to do film script-type writing that describes everything in the room as a film script does. then run into gays not allowed on discord and keep getting banned from servers than from discord itself for my being gay.
-
JonInFl311
- Active
- Posts: 38
- Joined: 09 Sep 2026, 14:34
Re: A legal matter
I don't know how common it is that anyone would be arrested for wetting himself. You're not exposing yourself so that doesn't apply. I've known a couple instances where guys who mouthed off to cops when pulled over for DUI (and already desperate to pee) were slapped in handcuffs and left that way for a long time in the police car so they wet themselves-- the cops seemed to enjpoy inflicting that humiliation on them, but did not ticket them for it. Another drunk friend who behaved himself at a stop and was arrested wasn't allowed to pee because it was broad daylight and there was no cover, but the cop apologized to him for the resultant wetting. At a free concert where the too scarce portapotties were unusable because they were overflowing a friend and I, both of us bursting, were prevented from going down into the woods by a cop who told us that we would be ticketed for indecent exposure if we were caught peeing openly and wetting ourselves was our one legal option other than leaving to find a bathroom elsewhere.
-
Adrian6970
- Can't stay away...
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 22:43
Re: A legal matter
I think it depends on where in the world you live. In the UK I don't think it would be an issue by itself and I doubt whether it would it most US States.