New story ideas (the Tiktok clip)

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Lee
Can't stay away...

New story ideas (the Tiktok clip)

Post by Lee »

Having watched (numerous times!) that very brief but brilliant Tiktok clip of the lad on a night out in Cardiff who has wet himself and is trying to pull down his shirt to hide the evidence, I feel a story coming on!

But I need some further inspiration and ideas!

How did it happen?

Was he maybe in a queue for a nightclub and he couldn't last out? Or trying to get his jeans undone in time at the urinal? Or on a coach/bus to the venue?

Perhaps he had gone down an alleyway and was just about to relieve himself when police arrived and told him to put it away... but he'd passed the point of no return?

Or was it just that he left it too late and leaked majorly on the way to the gents?

Was it a full wetting as he was sitting down, so we can't see the worst of the damage on the back of his jeans?

Also, who might he have been on the phone to?
His mates, who were wondering what had happened to him? A cab firm, pleading for a taxi? His mum to come and pick him up?

Anything else at all would be more than useful to get me going!
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Re: New story ideas (the Tiktok clip)

Post by ryan1990 »

Excellent idea Lee! I like the idea of him going down an alleyway and the police catching him just as he’s about to get it out
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Hi Lee, I like the idea of him being on a coach or a bus to the venue.

I'd be very interested in how painful it became, and the awful realisation that he was about to leak in his pants...and as always, would be very interested if you could describe what colour boxers he was wearing:)

Look forward to hearing the story!
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

I’d love him to be wearing white Ralph Lauren briefs especially as he had a white Ralph Lauren polo on!
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

And also note, that either he is well endowed or more to my liking, he has found the incident bizarrely arousing - you have to zoom in around the 5 to 7 second mark.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

It seems the tiktok video in question was only viewable by people in the UK or those who could trick their network by faking a UK IP address. So I, for one, couldn't view it. But I'd love to read whatever you end up writing about it, Lee. Your stories are always so vivid that I can picture the scene with no trouble.