Pee holding abilities survey

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
psswalls282
Active

Re: Pee holding abilities survey

Post by psswalls282 »

When I have a 2 hour morning commute with no toilet facilities, 60 to 150 minutes even though I drink very little and fully empty before heading out. Unpredictable and unwanted by me. Dislike it.

When I am planning desperation holding in private where I like it while reading this board and others. I follow the omorashi.org "rapid desperation" protocol* - up to 5 hours from starting the protocol, with several hours of feeling desperate but not flooding. My body seems to want to oppose what I plan for it!

Once the floodgates open after tanking up on liquids and sports drinks and continue to drink liquids - every 20 to 60 minutes of increasing urgency until I can't hold any longer. If I keep this up after a few hours of holding till the point of no return, my nerves are dulled a bit so I won't realize when I'm full until I'm quite full.

The sphincter muscles are by this time tired and can't hold back once full. So things switch and it's 20 to 60 minutes of feeling no desperation at all, and then a minute or two of complete urgency and a flood whether I like it or not.

In normal life it's highly variable, how much I've been sweating, how salty food was, etc. I've had times where I've been well hydrated and drinking yet haven't needed to pee for 4 hours or more. Other times where it's every 20 minutes even though I was limiting liquids.

*rapid desperation protocol - does anyone want me to post this? or is it up somewhere here?