My Closet Holding Neighbor

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

My Closet Holding Neighbor

Post by Fred »

I just had an interesting chat with my neighbor (the closet holder that I have previously talked about), who has just split with his girlfriend and is living in the house down the road again. He showed me all the work he’s done to make the place livable, big travel mug of coffee in hand, and as I was about to leave he said, “I gotta go pee before I wet myself”, and dashed to the bathroom for a 30 to 40 second pee.

When he returned I remarked, “You can’t hold coffee forever.”

“Yeah, it gets harder to hold it as you get older.” He’s just turned 50. “You probably remember how I’d get a big coffee on the way home from work and had to pee pretty bad when I got home. I couldn’t do that now. I almost pissed myself last week when I was at (his ex’s) house and didn’t want to use her bathroom.”

That was the end of that topic, but I’m in hopes that I may have more contact with him again.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: My Closet Holding Neighbor

Post by Brian »

That's a particularly interesting snippet that he told you about when he was at his ex's house last week. I wonder how that resolved itself (did he use her bathroom after all?).

What a great chat you've had. I'm envious!
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Nice conversation Fred:)
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Fred, is this the neighbour that you've seen grabbing himself in front of you before? Seems like he is really into holding
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Thanks for sharing this with us. So many of our encounters are totally a surprise to us. I suspect your neighbor likes to hang on, but he also doesn’t want to actually wet himself in front of you.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I think he gets satisfaction from holding, perhaps enjoying the sensations, but wetting would be failure. I don't think he's into wetting.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

My neighbor was just getting home this afternoon as I was walking by. He'd done some shopping, and I followed him in. He put something in the fridge and said, "I gotta piss!" and strode to the bathroom for about a 40-second pee. There are clean rest rooms in the store where he shopped, but I'm sure he said to himself, "I'll hold it until I get home."
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

Lucky! Has he ever jiggled in front of you?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

pissbaby wrote: 10 May 2023, 02:32 Lucky! Has he ever jiggled in front of you?
I can't say I've seen him jig. More often it's as if he suddenly needs to go urgently and walks quickly to either the toilet or the side of the barn, preceded by "I gotta pee" or "I gotta piss".
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

He did it again. This afternoon I saw his empty pickup in front of his house with the driver's door open. There was a bag of groceries on the seat, so I grabbed it, knocked on his door and went in. "Did you forget these?" I asked. "I had to pee," was his response.

I'd say he must have had to pee pretty bad!