Pee holding abilities survey

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Pee holding abilities survey

Post by Adrian6970 »

It's a long time since I was last here. A little pee holding survey for you. How long, on average, can you hold your pee under normal circumstances?

A) Two hours or less

B) Two to five hours

C) Five to eight hours

D) Eight to twelve hours - but no longer

E) Twelve hours plus

In my case it's B) at least during the daytime.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Pee holding abilities survey

Post by Brian »

Depends on the time of day for me. In the morning (B) if I'm careful with fluid intake, (A) otherwise. From afternoon onwards (C).
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

When do you guys consider to be the start of holding pee? From the last pee, or from the time you start feeling a sensation or urge in the bladder?

For me, it heavily depends on fluid intake and the environment. Could be anything between less than 1 hour to 8 hours between pees, usually 2 to 4 hours without explicit holding.

But when I do play holding games, I don't like it to take many hours either. I would tank up with lots of water, and then hold it towards my limit. Depending on the situation and mood, I might end up doing a normal pee, or I might push it until I lost control and totally flood myself. But the entire process is often way less than 4 hours.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

In a normal day with normal input my pees are generally two to five hours apart (B).
nicpee
Arrived

Post by nicpee »

B have to pee less then 5 hours quite often
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

I have got out of practice. It is possible at work to leave the depot with a twinge and still feel 'OK' after 2 hours but I am also a lot more mindful these days of the state of the (UK) motorway network and when the next place will be.

So I'm pretty sure I've become 'out of practice' and should practice more.... I used to be quite good but I'm afraid lack of effort on my part is letting me down... and age lol.
WindowsXP
Active

Post by WindowsXP »

C for me normally. I can usually achieve D when I need to, unless it's one of those urges that hits you strongly out of nowhere - then it's 10-30 mins lol
WindowsXP
Active

Post by WindowsXP »

googlism2008 wrote: 03 Jun 2023, 08:15 When do you guys consider to be the start of holding pee? From the last pee, or from the time you start feeling a sensation or urge in the bladder?

For me, it heavily depends on fluid intake and the environment. Could be anything between less than 1 hour to 8 hours between pees, usually 2 to 4 hours without explicit holding.

But when I do play holding games, I don't like it to take many hours either. I would tank up with lots of water, and then hold it towards my limit. Depending on the situation and mood, I might end up doing a normal pee, or I might push it until I lost control and totally flood myself. But the entire process is often way less than 4 hours.
I feel it's the exact same for me in terms of the holding games. Sometimes I have all night to 'play' so I just won't pee after work and continue consuming until I can't bare the pain or maybe keep going until my bladder gives in.

In terms of when I consider it holding, I start from my first sensation. That's the point I look back to when I'm sitting there extremely desperate, saying to myself "I've held it since (time)! That's when I first felt it!"
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

So hard to say what is normal for me? In that I generally consume quite a lot of fluids so unless I want to push it every couple of hours. Having said that we were out with limited access to toilets yesterday and I went from stopping for lunch at 1pm to getting back home at 6pm without peeing, but only drank 1 coffee and 1bottle of coke in that time, which on one hand are very diuretic, but also, for me not a huge amount of liquid. When I peed, I was getting uncomfortable but by no means desperate
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

I’m similar to Wombat48.

Generally in the B and C category in terms of normal time between pee’s, when I start needing to go I’d say I’ve got an hour or two normally. If I’m very well hydrated though, then that can go down! If I’m out cycling or drinking coffee a lot at work, then I’ll need to go every 90 minutes