New postman!

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
pissbaby
Involved
Re: New postman!

Post by pissbaby »

You're so lucky!
Meeko
Active

Post by Meeko »

I am but the days he doesn’t use it I’m so disappointed.

I plan to speak to him this week when/if I get the chance. I was cleaning the bathroom and the door lock was sitting on a shelf. It must have come off in his hand!

I wasn’t sure if it was him, or the window cleaner who also used it on the same day. But I texted the window cleaner and it wasn’t him. So I need to apologise to him. And hope that he mentions it being a relief having a toilet to use now. He seems very shy about it. I shall report back!
Meeko
Active

Post by Meeko »

My new favourite postman hasn’t been here all week. Today I had one who has done the round before. I’ve never really spoken to him much. As, frankly, he’s so good looking that it’s a bit intimidating 😳

He’s about 6 feet tall. Dirty blonde hair that is shaved at the bottom and curly on top. Around 25. Very tanned skin and muscular. Always wears shorts, even in winter. His legs are muscly and he has a big tribal-looking tattoo on his left leg.

So, feeling brave yesterday, I went out when he came to the front door. He’s a bit shy but took the can of Monster that I offered him. I told him about the toilet outside and said my nephew said it’s hard about the job. He looked quite mortified and just laughed as he said “yeah”

Expecting him to say no I asked if he wanted me to show him where the loo is. He said yes and followed me inside. I showed him and told him he can help himself any time. But he just stood there! Thanked me and then just stood looking awkward. It was only then I noticed he was a bit fidgety. I really don’t know why. Whether he was trying to work up the courage to go in or what. I walked back towards the front door and he followed.

I spent a few more minutes talking and he was definitely badly in need of a pee. Not proper dancing, but bouncing his legs and moving from foot to foot.

He went off to do the post round. I was keeping an eye out, as I can see the last house from my kitchen window. Then they walk up towards my house where they park the van.

It took about 90 minutes for him to finish and I watched him walking up the road quickly. Taking a turn towards my house and he went straight to the toilet. I had the tv on so I couldn’t hear anything. But the Ring doorbell showed he was in there 3 minutes and left.

It was a nice little experience for me. He only does the round now and again, but I hope he’ll use the loo when he does.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

A big burly bloke who's too self-conscious to use your toilet in front of you even when he really needs to! I love that. I can relate to his attitude too, actually.
Meeko
Active

Post by Meeko »

It was SO awkward for a few minutes. Both of us just standing there and him not making any move in any direction. Maybe I should have asked if he wanted to use it then.

The sight of the Royal Mail van makes my little heart beat faster at the moment 😳
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

To pee right in front of you would have been pretty bold. It's one thing to pee in a public men's room where there is no expectation of privacy, but when using a homeowner's toilet one rather expects to do so privately. If he waited 90 minutes before using it, his need to pee wasn't overly urgent. I can understand your heart beating faster when you see him!
Meeko
Active

Post by Meeko »

I don’t think he was desperate, but I’m positive he really needed to go. He’s a young, fit man so I don’t think holding in a pee for 90 minutes would be a big deal. Especially when he’s concentrating on the job, and as a postman is used to not having access to a toilet.

I saw no postmen at all yesterday. They’re short staffed in my area so I never know who we’ll get.
Meeko
Active

Post by Meeko »

Today was a tiny bit different. If Joe is going to use the loo he does it at the end of the round. This morning I was keeping an eye out the kitchen window, so I can see the last house, when he came flying through my back gate. He didn’t close the toilet door! I heard the rattling noise of his belt buckle and then him peeing. I couldn’t hear that clearly as the kitchen door was closed. Just heard a slight tinkling noise.

Then he went and finished the round in less than 10 minutes, so he must not have been able to wait😍 I’ll have to be careful he doesn’t see me staring from the window now I know he could appear during the round.
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

Love to imagine him jiggling while sorting through the letters :oops:
Meeko
Active

Post by Meeko »

pissbaby wrote: 06 Apr 2023, 00:23 Love to imagine him jiggling while sorting through the letters :oops:
Me too! I can see on the cameras it was 8 minutes from when he left my house until he finished the round. Surely he must have been about to pee himself, to break off from the round and not be able to wait that long! I wonder whether was different this morning to make him so desperate. And I wonder what he’d have done if my toilet wasn’t available!