Putting yourself in desperate situations

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
briefs
Site Staff
Re: Putting yourself in desperate situations

Post by briefs »

Lee wrote: 05 Mar 2023, 12:31
briefs wrote: 05 Mar 2023, 10:45 Lee, do any Underground stations have toilets these days?
With regards to the Wembley line, which route would you say is the best? Somewhere such as Paddington to Wembley maybe?
The Metropolitan Line from Baker Street to Wembley Park stops just once, at Finchley Road, but there is a long stretch between Finchley Road and Wembley Park, where the train goes non stop through about four or five stations! It takes ages and must be sheer torture for a bursting lad who keeps seeing stations whizz past without the train stopping.

Then, because Wembley is so busy on match days, there is invariably a delay outside Wembley Park as the tube train waits for an available platform as it takes so long for the packed trains to empty out.

Can be fun watching … if you don’t need to go yourself!!

I don’t know of any stations where there are toilets on the platform. I’m sure some stations have facilities upstairs, but I wouldn’t have a clue which ones.
Lee, this sounds ideal.
I bet there have been some damp boxers over the years on this section of line:)