Train Crossing

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
jdoewest
Arrived
Train Crossing

Post by jdoewest »

Interesting sighting. Recently I was driving back home after a dinner party at a friend's house which ran late. I decided to avoid major highways and took a back route through a semi-industrial area. It was nearly deserted save for one car in front of me, which abruptly stopped when the flashing lights and red and white arms of a railroad crossing were activated. Our two cars sat at the crossing, them in front, me behind, as a long freight train idled by. I put my car in park (but left the engine running and lights on). There was no good alternative route at this point, and I didn't figure the train would be that long, so I cranked up the radio and waited. Soon the train began to slow and eventually came to a stop, no doubt switching tracks up ahead. This delay was going to be longer than I thought. Shortly after the train stopped, the doors of the car in front of me opened and two men got out. At first I was a little taken back, hoping they didn't intend to rob me or something, but then I realized what was happening. The passenger, a shorter fellow with jet black hair, jeans, and a dark jacket jetted to the side of the road where he stood in the darkness over a storm drain with his back facing my car hands at his crotch. The driver looked at me (I'm sure I looked harmless enough) and gave a shrug and a smirk as if to say, "What other option do we have?" We were still the only two cars out there, it was pitch dark, and no one else was around. The driver was a tall fellow, light brown hair, with jeans, and a light sweater on. He walked just a few steps away from his car and angled himself slightly away from me facing the train and let loose an impressive arch of piss that was illuminated by my headlights. It continued for what seemed like two minutes, splashing on the concrete, and creating a huge puddle that began running down the road. The shorter guy finished first and rather sheepishly made his way back to their car. The taller guy took his time, making a bit of show of stuffing himself back into his pants and buckling his belt. He crawled back into the driver's seat as the train began to slowly start moving again.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Train Crossing

Post by Fred »

Two men with the "I'll hold it until I get home" attitude. Maybe they could have made it home dry, but there was no telling how long they'd be waiting for that train. Good sighting!
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Great sighting! Reminds me of a short video of a young Japanese man doing inappropriate peeing at a train crossing and getting very embarrassed about it, which can be found in the SI section.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I can imagine what they must have been talking about in the car in front of you waiting for that train to pass!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

What an amazing experience!!
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

Excellent sighting!!

(Isn’t there a link to a photo of that happening in Australia on here somewhere, 3 guys pissing?)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Def123 wrote: 16 Feb 2023, 14:09 Excellent sighting!!

(Isn’t there a link to a photo of that happening in Australia on here somewhere, 3 guys pissing?)
Yes, bradelz posted it here in Stronger Interests.

The picture's fine here in General & Open actually, so here it is again.

Image[/url]
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

That’s the one!!!

Three passengers pissing, driver looks to be watching