Observation's in pubs and clubs over the festive period

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...
Observation's in pubs and clubs over the festive period

Post by Bigdog »

I have been out in the pubs and clubs frequently over the past few weeks, and when the England matches were playing there was of course lot's of beer and other types of alcohol consumed. Where I sat, there was many lads presumably late teens and in their 20's rushing to the toilets. One lad actually had a wet spot on his jeans. However it wasn't surprising there was jugs of beer consumed on the tables.

One other lad had just been to the toilet and only 2 minutes later he was back running into the toilets. I thought it was rather interesting and satisfying to say the least.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Observation's in pubs and clubs over the festive period

Post by Wombat48 »

2 great sightings. The idea of seeing somebody that had already started leaking is really hot! I guess the second lad had well and truly broken the seal lol
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

In years past in sports bars I've observed how men don't want to miss one minute of a game, and when there's a break in the action there is a rush for the toilets. A dozen lads waiting their turn at a couple of toilets!
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

The toilets are always incredibly busy. If the urinals were blocked, i feel sure the toilets would flood