Gaming Desperation

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Barbie00
Arrived

Gaming Desperation

Post by Barbie00 »

So I was thinking about men being desperate while playing video games for quite sometime...

I like to play games with other guys on dc and noticed that I get very excited when they announce that they actually need to pee.
I get even more excited when they're not instantly going to the toilet and instead choose tho hold for some time. Some of them know about me being interested and all but some don't haha. Im not quite sure but i think i found a new scenario that i like.
Maybe I should start playing more video games on dc lol

Has someone had similiar experiences iid love to know^^
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Gaming Desperation

Post by Fred »

Years ago, my local mall had a video arcade, and in the evenings it was the 18 to 25 crowd, mostly male, who commandeered the most challenging games with a giant drink in hand. The mall closed at 11:00, but if I happened to be there after 10:00 it was common to see lads jigging with games that didn't permit a pause, hoping to beat the highest score. It was also common to see a lad running for the men's room.
Nowadays they game online at home, competing with others, and it's often not possible to take a break or your avatar will be destroyed. Perhaps some gamers keep a pee jug handy, but I'm sure some get caught short.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

It's very possible that gamers, especially those who are serious might ignore their need to pee and wet themselves.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Bigdog wrote: 22 Jan 2023, 19:48 It's very possible that gamers, especially those who are serious might ignore their need to pee and wet themselves.
Yeah agree that's a possibility? My bf is avid gamer and certainly gets engrossed for hours
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

I find this really interesting- especially since competitive gaming is becoming more and more prevalent. I wonder what competition regulations are regarding bathroom breaks
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

sebby wrote: 25 Jan 2023, 19:27 I find this really interesting- especially since competitive gaming is becoming more and more prevalent. I wonder what competition regulations are regarding bathroom breaks
I'd like to think that some, like beer pong players, consider holding a full bladder is part of the game. If you can play with that distraction you deserve credit!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Fred wrote: 28 Jan 2023, 09:45
sebby wrote: 25 Jan 2023, 19:27 I find this really interesting- especially since competitive gaming is becoming more and more prevalent. I wonder what competition regulations are regarding bathroom breaks
I'd like to think that some, like beer pong players, consider holding a full bladder is part of the game. If you can play with that distraction you deserve credit!
Yes. And another factor is the extra aggression in some people when their bladder is full. That might actually help in some cases, so then it's definitely part of the game.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 28 Jan 2023, 19:46

Yes. And another factor is the extra aggression in some people when their bladder is full. That might actually help in some cases, so then it's definitely part of the game.
We have had a member here who repeatedly told us that he participated in sports holding a full bladder because it made him more aggressive.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

This one is posted somewhere here, but a good example of a fellow holding while watching a game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_s5AewKoOI
Barbie00
Arrived

Post by Barbie00 »

Oh yeah I know that one it’s a great vid