New Year’s Eve

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

New Year’s Eve

Post by Sam70 »

I watched the CNN coverage of a Times Square and New York coverage of New Year’s Eve. There has been discussion here about what people do as there are no public toilets and some people are standing there for hours.

Cooper Anderson and Andy “some name” were the emcees for CNN. About an hour before midnight, Andy’s parents were being interviewed by Cooper and Andy and all four downed a drink for New Years Eve. Andy’s mom is 90! I suspect that she had forgotten that she was live on national TV!

Apparently she asked on live national TV if they had decided to wear diapers or not. I missed part of what she had asked. The guys explained that they had decided to not drink very much and had chosen not to wear diapers. I suspect that Andy was ready to drill a new one for his mom for addressing this issue on national TV!

Of course I carefully watched for signs of desperation. What I did see was that every time something funny would be said, Cooper would double over. I don’t know if Cooper was looking a bit uncomfortable or I was reading signs that were not there!

I would have loved to know what went through Andy and Cooper’s mind when Andy’s mom brought up the discussion of diapers on national TV. I suspect both men wanted to crawl under the table!
Fred
Site Staff

Re: New Year’s Eve

Post by Fred »

After every New Years Eve I wonder what the cleanup crews find in Times Square. Urine-filled cups and bottles? Discarded underpants or diapers? Large puddles in doorways? At least the weather is cold enough so that it won't start to stink too quickly.