The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
neodreamwaters
Site Staff
Re: The Master Video List

Post by neodreamwaters »

Both amazing finds, Skikid2010!
Re: the second one - sometimes a belt can really put pressure on a very full bladder, so I get why he had to take it off. Wish they'd have shown part 3 with him letting out a monster piss, although there very well might have been a part 3 that has been taken down since, given the video was uploaded over 12 years ago.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Brian wrote: 05 Dec 2022, 09:48
That's pretty amazing. I'm trying to work out what happened actually. From the last thing he says it seems he got desperate on the plane, and the little accident happened at the destination airport before he could get to the toilets? Or have I got that wrong? Great clip anyway.
Nice. Turned on the closed caption, and it said that "oh my goodness next time I will not chug a coffee before I go on the plane". He seems so soft spoken.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

I think the pissing pants part 1/2 was one of the first desperation videos I ever found. I don’t think there ever was a part 3. Does anyone else remember a video from years ago (maybe 13/14 years ago) where a guy gets out of a car and then I think he starts going in his pants and his mate is laughing asking him what he’s doing and he replies “catching squirrels”?
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Love the pissing pants ones! Who else has had to drive with their belt and jeans undone?? I know I have lol 😀
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

I remember a video on Youtube from the UK with a bloke in transit van (i think) and his passenger was drunk and very wet. The passenger was trying to get out of the car and the driver was saying "i don't care if you wet yourself, just get back in the van".

They were parked down a country lane or in a layby. Certainly it was the early 2000s, I did download it but where that particular hard drive is, I don't know.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDP19XXQlZw

Old theme, professionally done.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Fred wrote: 07 Dec 2022, 08:15 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDP19XXQlZw

Old theme, professionally done.
Genuine plot twists in this! It's really good.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_MaqPmhvGI

One brother hogged the toilet for far too long. Lots of grabbing action ultimately leading to the other brother peeing on the floor outside the toilet.

The two brothers were originally from Turkey, but seems to have spent most of their lives in Japan.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

bodgyuk wrote: 06 Dec 2022, 10:09 I remember a video on Youtube from the UK with a bloke in transit van (i think) and his passenger was drunk and very wet. The passenger was trying to get out of the car and the driver was saying "i don't care if you wet yourself, just get back in the van".

They were parked down a country lane or in a layby. Certainly it was the early 2000s, I did download it but where that particular hard drive is, I don't know.
That’s the video I was thinking of!
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

On the subject of older videos
Jonno on the bus was one of if not the best video on YouTube around 13 years ago.
As someone who loves desperation over wetting I don't think you could get anymore desperate than he did. When the got to the service station and he left the bus think breathing out too hard would have soaked him.
The video was over 4 minutes and I don't think he let his crotch go the full time. I wish this video was still available for us all or more like this could be made but genuine not acted.