‘i had an accident’

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
coyscoys23
Arrived

‘i had an accident’

Post by coyscoys23 »

you know, as i write these down for you all, i’m sort of amazed at how many wettings i’ve witnessed irl, especially since i’m only in my mid twenties. makes me wonder if the kink came from the sightings or if my kink has simply attracted wettings to me, like hippies think they can do with money…

anyway, just a brief one for you all tonight. this took place about six months ago, when i was living abroad in europe. i was studying at a uni there and i made friends with a few other exchange students, most of whom were brits or irish. we went out to a bar on a friday night after class, and one of the guys invited a mate of his who was studying at another uni nearby. a few hours passed, a few rounds were sunk. several of us got up to break the seal. meanwhile, we were getting to know this new bloke. god, he was a prick. full of himself, constantly interrupting others, always had a better story- you shagged two girls in one night and he’d had three, that sort of thing. i could tell my friends were all getting sick of him but there’s no polite way to tell someone to fuck off, especially when they’re someone else’s guest. and i’m glad we didn’t.

he had been shifting around in his seat for about half an hour, so i figured he was getting desperate, but he made no move to get up. he was deep into a long, rambling anecdote. most eyes had glazed over. then suddenly- i wasn’t paying much attention so i couldn’t tell you if he’d finished his story or if he was interrupting himself- he muttered ‘gotta go’ and bolted in the direction of the gents’.

‘too many pints,’ someone commented.
‘or a strategic puke,’ someone else added. here’s hoping it’s the latter and he gets kicked out, i’m sure we were all thinking.

a long enough amount of time passed that i figured it was the latter, and we would finally be shot of him. and then he came stumbling back over.

his trousers had a huge wet patch from crotch to knee. it was clear what had happened, but of course the silly prick had something to say. with a cocky grin he said, ‘well, i had an accident, didn’t i?’
no one quite knew what to say to that. the friend who invited him said, ‘you all right?’
he nodded and shrugged and said, ‘well, best be off,’ as if he’d just had a call from the missus, or realised he’d lost track of time, and not that he had soaked his jeans.

we were all astonished, and sat in stunned silence for a moment, and then- for want of anything to say- carried on chatting about the football. no one brought it up again.

the next morning, i texted the friend who had invited the bloke to ask if he (the latter) was ok. apparently, he hadn’t actually pissed himself fully, and had got most of his piss into the urinal, but he decided to just style out his semi-accident. as much of a pain in the arse as that guy was, i couldn’t help but admire his confidence. i lacked any such bravado when i had an tipsy accident of my own later that week- but that’s another story for another day.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: ‘i had an accident’

Post by Brian »

At least he did manage to entertain you and the others with that final accidental stunt even if he bored the pants off you all up until then.

Interesting that he then spent a long time in the toilet. Attempting to repair the damage under the hand-drier, perhaps?

You have a great style of describing these incidents by the way. Highly readable. I'm looking forward to more from you.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I agree with Brian, I'm loving your descriptions of the incidents.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

"Gotta go" probably signaled the first spurt into his pants. It's not unusual for a "victim" to make light of it or to suggest that he did it on purpose, and this fellow followed that pattern. It's just as well that he probably won't be seen again.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

I think this is my fav scenario, a major leak rather than a full on wetting and good on him for styling it out, but also sounds like it couldn't have happened to a better person?? 😂😂
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

coyscoys23 wrote: 06 Dec 2022, 16:16 you know, as i write these down for you all, i’m sort of amazed at how many wettings i’ve witnessed irl, especially since i’m only in my mid twenties. makes me wonder if the kink came from the sightings or if my kink has simply attracted wettings to me, like hippies think they can do with money…

anyway, just a brief one for you all tonight. this took place about six months ago, when i was living abroad in europe. i was studying at a uni there and i made friends with a few other exchange students, most of whom were brits or irish. we went out to a bar on a friday night after class, and one of the guys invited a mate of his who was studying at another uni nearby. a few hours passed, a few rounds were sunk. several of us got up to break the seal. meanwhile, we were getting to know this new bloke. god, he was a prick. full of himself, constantly interrupting others, always had a better story- you shagged two girls in one night and he’d had three, that sort of thing. i could tell my friends were all getting sick of him but there’s no polite way to tell someone to fuck off, especially when they’re someone else’s guest. and i’m glad we didn’t.

he had been shifting around in his seat for about half an hour, so i figured he was getting desperate, but he made no move to get up. he was deep into a long, rambling anecdote. most eyes had glazed over. then suddenly- i wasn’t paying much attention so i couldn’t tell you if he’d finished his story or if he was interrupting himself- he muttered ‘gotta go’ and bolted in the direction of the gents’.

‘too many pints,’ someone commented.
‘or a strategic puke,’ someone else added. here’s hoping it’s the latter and he gets kicked out, i’m sure we were all thinking.

a long enough amount of time passed that i figured it was the latter, and we would finally be shot of him. and then he came stumbling back over.

his trousers had a huge wet patch from crotch to knee. it was clear what had happened, but of course the silly prick had something to say. with a cocky grin he said, ‘well, i had an accident, didn’t i?’
no one quite knew what to say to that. the friend who invited him said, ‘you all right?’
he nodded and shrugged and said, ‘well, best be off,’ as if he’d just had a call from the missus, or realised he’d lost track of time, and not that he had soaked his jeans.

we were all astonished, and sat in stunned silence for a moment, and then- for want of anything to say- carried on chatting about the football. no one brought it up again.

the next morning, i texted the friend who had invited the bloke to ask if he (the latter) was ok. apparently, he hadn’t actually pissed himself fully, and had got most of his piss into the urinal, but he decided to just style out his semi-accident. as much of a pain in the arse as that guy was, i couldn’t help but admire his confidence. i lacked any such bravado when i had an tipsy accident of my own later that week- but that’s another story for another day.
That's Karma for you! Nice descriptions though :oops: