The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
twj731
Active

Re: The Master Video List

Post by twj731 »

one of the hottest and most genuine desperation scenes I’ve seen…. Like something right out of an omo fic
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRmX6PSv/
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

twj731 wrote: 01 Oct 2022, 04:35 one of the hottest and most genuine desperation scenes I’ve seen…. Like something right out of an omo fic
Yes, brilliant find!
You can see the panic on his face that he's going to piss himself in front of all his friends and they'll all be sitting in his pee.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Haven't been able to access the last two vids for some reason. Any grabbing in them?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

bearshel wrote: 01 Oct 2022, 07:13 Haven't been able to access the last two vids for some reason. Any grabbing in them?
The first one, which is a challenge competition, posted by johngaga, does have grabbing, yes. The second one, the college students stuck in a lift/elevator posted by twj731, has at least one moment of what you might call "intention grabbing", but he doesn't actually grab, probably because he knows everyone's looking at him. Hope you manage to view them somehow. They're both really good.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

twj731 wrote: 01 Oct 2022, 04:35 one of the hottest and most genuine desperation scenes I’ve seen…. Like something right out of an omo fic
Certainly genuine. He used poor judgment in getting on the elevator when his bladder was that full, but that's typical of the age. I wonder if any of the others had to pee but weren't saying so.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Fred wrote: 01 Oct 2022, 10:26
Certainly genuine. He used poor judgment in getting on the elevator when his bladder was that full, but that's typical of the age. I wonder if any of the others had to pee but weren't saying so.
At the very least I think the others would have been very conscious of their own bladders, with him being so obvious about being desperate. Each of them was probably thinking either: "Thank goodness I went before", or "Am I going to be able to hold on till they get us out?"
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Brian wrote: 01 Oct 2022, 07:18
bearshel wrote: 01 Oct 2022, 07:13 Haven't been able to access the last two vids for some reason. Any grabbing in them?
The first one, which is a challenge competition, posted by johngaga, does have grabbing, yes. The second one, the college students stuck in a lift/elevator posted by twj731, has at least one moment of what you might call "intention grabbing", but he doesn't actually grab, probably because he knows everyone's looking at him. Hope you manage to view them somehow. They're both really good.
I've been able to see them now. Yep, both great. In the elevator one I think the "intention grabbing" is at 0.41, but it does appear that he is properly grabbing at 1.10 (although is side-on to the camera), and then it looks like he may be grabbing again when facing away into the corner at 1.18. What do you think Brian?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Oh yes, at 1.10 he is grabbing! I hadn't noticed that one before, only the "intention grabbing" which is indeed at 0.41. At 1.18 I think it's impossible to tell, but then why else would he face away from everyone?
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Brian wrote: 02 Oct 2022, 13:44 but then why else would he face away from everyone?
Maybe his underwear suddenly received a slight dribble and he had to make sure it wasn't about to be visible.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

They all seem to be wearing such tight shorts, I'm hazarding a guess that desperate- man is wearing tight briefs. The grab at 1:10 is the type of desperation and display that always peeks my interest, and not always just in my mind! :oops: