Genuine meet

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
briefs
Site Staff
Genuine meet

Post by briefs »

Hi all, this might be a long shot, but is there anyone in the UK who is looking to meet like minded guys for desperation?

I can travel to most places in the UK with planning, and am hoping to meet somebody who can put me in desperate situations, such as handcuffs, a car journey, a trip on public transport etc. Basically, take me well out of my comfort zone.

Always happy to chat of course, but I am looking to meet ultimately:)
briefs
Site Staff
Re: Genuine meet

Post by briefs »

Love the site, the stories etc - has anyone met for real from here to turn the chat into reality?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

briefs wrote: 11 Sep 2022, 10:15 Love the site, the stories etc - has anyone met for real from here to turn the chat into reality?
So far I've never met anyone in this community in real life, only developed online friendships with a few so far. But I did meet another guy about 10 years ago from an old site called WetPantsBoy. I don't think he ever joined our community here. But yes, chat was indeed turned into reality. ;)
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Ah, that gives me hope! As I say, I love the stories and online stuff, it just seems a pity we seem unable to turn online into reality at some point
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

I'm happy to undertake social meets, although I'm in the East Midlands so quite a distance from you.
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

I'm happy with distance - let's talk:)
36kvin
Arrived

Post by 36kvin »

Hello,

I also agree with you. It would be so cool to change the stories and dreams into reality.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

36kvin wrote: 17 Feb 2023, 05:48 Hello,

I also agree with you. It would be so cool to change the stories and dreams into reality.
Welcome are there many meets in the African coast region?
Dontpissitaway
Involved

Post by Dontpissitaway »

I like the idea of having an accident infront of a guy that i find attractive but I'm quite shy and self conscious and have no idea what im doing, plus they would need to be into it otherwise I think it would too weird and inappropriate and risky to just wet myself on a date with someone I genuinely liked (as hot as that would probably be 😅)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Dontpissitaway wrote: 22 Jun 2023, 23:33 I like the idea of having an accident infront of a guy that i find attractive but I'm quite shy and self conscious and have no idea what im doing, plus they would need to be into it otherwise I think it would too weird and inappropriate and risky to just wet myself on a date with someone I genuinely liked (as hot as that would probably be 😅)
Yes, difficult one.
I'm in an open relationship and have occasionally dated other guys. Occasionally I've dropped a hint beforehand. Sometimes it was a clear "not interested" or even "that's disgusting!", and sometimes he signalled he wasn't interested but nonetheless told me about something interesting which had happened to him or to a male friend. Just once I struck gold, and the signal came from the other guy in that case. He emailed me beforehand saying something like "what are your hottest, wettest fantasies?" which I took to be a green light to tell him, and we ended up having a great time together. The details of that would need to be in Stronger Interests here. ;)