Change of Monarchs

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Re: Change of Monarchs

Post by Sam70 »

I just learned that the wait time is nine hours. Perhaps one out of twelve can hold it nine hours if they don’t drink any fluids. This is a guess, not a scientific survey,

I am going to guess that most of those waiting are wearing thick adult diapers or nappies. Those waiting nine hours have to be in good physical condition and have larger bladders than the average adult. I also suspect that most of them are wearing trousers that don’t shoe wet spots,

I Wonder How Many Wet Their Trousers Waiting In Line? Would The Police On Duty Require Them To Get Out Of The Line?

I Wonder If There Have Been Puddles For Someone To Clean Up?

And There Are Three More Days!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Sam70 wrote: 16 Sep 2022, 06:46 I just learned that the wait time is nine hours. Perhaps one out of twelve can hold it nine hours if they don’t drink any fluids. This is a guess, not a scientific survey,

I am going to guess that most of those waiting are wearing thick adult diapers or nappies. Those waiting nine hours have to be in good physical condition and have larger bladders than the average adult. I also suspect that most of them are wearing trousers that don’t shoe wet spots,

I Wonder How Many Wet Their Trousers Waiting In Line? Would The Police On Duty Require Them To Get Out Of The Line?

I Wonder If There Have Been Puddles For Someone To Clean Up?

And There Are Three More Days!
Those who are older and/or have known continence limitations will almost certainly wear an adult diaper or external catheter while waiting in line. It's the younger males who are less likely to wear protection and/or limit hydration. If they leave an obvious puddle that others have to walk in and someone complains, the police may have to act, but they might get away with a discreet release off to the side.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Guys there are literally hundreds of portaloos along the route. Unfortunately images of lads wetting their pants in the queue is just wishful thinking.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

ryan1990 wrote: 16 Sep 2022, 16:39 Guys there are literally hundreds of portaloos along the route. Unfortunately images of lads wetting their pants in the queue is just wishful thinking.
Did you see anyone there in an official capacity (military, police, etc) having to use the portaloos?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

ryan1990 wrote: 16 Sep 2022, 16:39 Guys there are literally hundreds of portaloos along the route. Unfortunately images of lads wetting their pants in the queue is just wishful thinking.
At this site, of course it's largely wishful thinking. ;) But even if there were a thousand portaloos (unlikely), the queue was well over 100,000, and that's not a great ratio, and some of those people might have been a bit desperate. We can always hope.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Lee wrote: 16 Sep 2022, 17:21
Did you see anyone there in an official capacity (military, police, etc) having to use the portaloos?

I’ve not actually been down to London Lee just going from what’s been said of people interviewing those in the queue. But agreed desperation is probably more common in those there in a professional capacity.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I hear that David Beckham was in the queue for around 12 hours. Interesting!!
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

I read that those queuing were given a wristband. With the wristband, one can just leave the queue to take care of their needs and rejoin the queue.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/queen-q ... 43716.html
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

This morning CNN here in US reported that the wait was now 20 hours. It is now to late to add another day of the Queen lying in state. There has been extensive coverage on TV here In the US. Flags here in the US are at half mast in honor and in memory of the Queen. The Queen is much beloved here in the US as she is in world.