Close call

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
ebijoe
Arrived
Close call

Post by ebijoe »

It was around 5pm on a sunny evening in Bude, Cornwall where I had a full view of a lad in his late 20s/ early 30s clearly bursting to piss as he was holding himself in full view of everyone sat outside drinking.

I had met up with a friend and as we sat chatting the lad walked towards the bar entrance right in front of me holding himself through his shorts, and was massaging himself. He was obviously well endowed and wasn’t ashamed to hide it. He walked up to the two girls on the door and pleaded to use the toilet as it was too far for him to make it to the public toilets 5mins walk away. They looked a bit perplexed not knowing where to look as he bent forward still holding himself.

They allowed him inside and was gone for almost 5/10 minutes at which point I decided to use the toilet. It is important to know that there is only one toilet for men and one for women so if the cubicle is occupied you will have to wait.

As I approached, the lad walked out of the cubicle adjusting himself with obvious wet patches on his groin where he had been holding himself. He smiled as he walked past.

I wonder how close he was to fully pissing himself.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...
Re: Close call

Post by Bigdog »

I see many desperate sightings on nights out
ebijoe
Arrived

Post by ebijoe »

Bigdog wrote: 27 May 2022, 20:54 I see many desperate sightings on nights out
Nice. Got any to share? Desperate sightings on nights out are usually the ones that stick in my mind the most, especially as those in desperate need have usually had a few drinks. I’ve been one of them.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Amazing sighting
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

That's a fantastic sighting. I suspect he was dangerously close to wetting himself.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Brilliant sighting! Can you describe him and what he was wearing in a bit more detail?
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

Wow, what a sighting
ebijoe
Arrived

Post by ebijoe »

ryan1990 wrote: 29 May 2022, 17:19 Brilliant sighting! Can you describe him and what he was wearing in a bit more detail?
He was probably late 20s / early 30s and stocky build about 5”9 and was wearing a Nike t-shirt and grey jersey shorts. They were quite snug around his crotch area so I had a good eyeful of his package which he kept squeezing as he walked towards me.

When I saw him later coming back from the toilet he smiled at me and I glanced towards his crotch and noticed obviously wet patches. So I think he might have actually squirted a few times when he was squeezing himself.
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Nice sighting and description, he sounds a handsome lad.

As always, I wish I could know what colour boxers he was wearing:)
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

ebijoe wrote: 27 May 2022, 20:59
Bigdog wrote: 27 May 2022, 20:54 I see many desperate sightings on nights out
Nice. Got any to share? Desperate sightings on nights out are usually the ones that stick in my mind the most, especially as those in desperate need have usually had a few drinks. I’ve been one of them.
My friend, was desperate and couldn’t keep still. It was a real turn on, I often wonder if he made it home dry