A wet walk back to the car

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
jdoewest
Arrived
A wet walk back to the car

Post by jdoewest »

Years ago, I used to work with my sister running the family business, and every Fall, she and I would attend a work-related trade conference together a few hours drive away. One year, when we were in our early 30s, my sister was dating a chap I’ll call Alex. He was genuinely a prim and buttoned up professional type. That year, Alex joined us at the conference. We had a very pleasant drive to the conference hotel, which was near the metropolitan airport, some miles from downtown. After about the second day of the conference or so, we were bored and decided to drive into downtown that evening to explore. We parked in a public car deck and walked a few blocks to an amazing craft brewery, where we enjoyed sampling some truly exquisite brews. Alex fancied himself a beer aficionado and was truly in his element—he drank well more than his share. Upon leaving, it was more or less assumed that we’d be walking back to the car and heading to hotel, but as soon as we got outside and the refreshing cool air hit us, my sister had other ideas.
“I’m still hungry guys,” she said, “I heard there was a great late night Mexican food truck just a couple of blocks down. Let’s try it!”
So, we began heading in the direction opposite our car, deeper into downtown. The food truck ended up being several blocks further than we had thought, but it was worth the hike and the wait. It took forever to get our food after we ordered it, but the fish tacos and handmade salsas and guacamole were amazing.
We sat at one of several wooden picnic tables set up temporarily in an unused parking lot that was the food truck’s nightly home. Several other couples and groups also mulled around eating and waiting for food. There were no bathrooms in sight and no where that could possibly serve as an impromptu toilet. I was keenly aware of this, noticing how much Alex had drunk previously and the fact that none of us had used the toilets at the brewery, which was now likely closed like all of the other offices and businesses around.
Even as we were waiting on our food, I noticed Alex looking around and fidgeting a bit. I also knew he was likely too proper a gentleman to say anything about his discomfort, but I didn’t know just how far he would go to politely hide his predicament.
By the end of the meal, I could tell Alex was in trouble. Small beads of sweat bubbled from his forehead even in the delightfully chilly Fall breeze… and not just from the spicy food. He really looked uncomfortable. My sister was oblivious.
“Well, I guess we should go back to the hotel soon,” I said, as we leisurely finished our food, “We do have an early morning tomorrow.”
My sister groaned, “I don’t know if I can make it back to the car. My feet are absolutely killing me in these shoes. I’ve even got blisters.”
“Well, why don’t you wait here, I’ll go and get the car, and then come and pick you up.” I suggested.
She loved this idea as she slipped off her shoes. By this time, poor Alex looked as if he was about to explode.
“Alex, mind walking with me?” I asked, “I’m horrid with directions and you can help me find the parking deck.”
My sister chimed in, “Yes, Alex, go with him. He’ll surely end up lost otherwise.”
Alex jumped up with a weird look on his face, I’m not sure if he was happy with the prospect or not.
We walked about a block and a half. Alex was really in trouble, but still wouldn’t admit it. He was even grabbing at his crotch when he thought I wasn’t looking and was walking a bit bend over. We soon came across a dark parking lot, with a set of large trash dumpsters off to one corner. There was absolutely no one else around. I slowed down here, eager to see what Alex would say or do, but to my surprise, he just suffered in silence, his bravado and manners preventing common sense from prevailing.
I needed to pee too, but the need was not urgent. However, I was eager to see what Alex might do if given an opportunity, so I politely said, “Gee, it might not be very proper, but I think I’m going to nip behind those dumpsters, all that that beer is screaming to come out.”
Without skipping a beat, he chimed in, “Mind if I join you? I’ve been dying since we left that brewery.”
We started walking towards the dumpsters, but I noticed his pace had significantly accelerated now that relief was in sight. Before we could even round the corner to the back of dumpsters, Alex already had his pants unbuttoned, and as best I could see he started shooting out an impressively thick stream of piss even as he was lowering the waist of his dark red boxers. I’m certain those boxers were more than moist at this point.
Alex stood there with his back arched back and one hand on his hip, and he let out an audible groan, somewhere between relief and ecstasy, no longer hiding his immense need. There was no modesty or hesitation now. I stood just a few feet away having a much less dramatic piss, but certainly enjoying the show.
We both zipped up and began walking back towards the car. “Quite a little lake you let back there.”
Alex laughed, “I don’t think I realized quite how badly I had to go, until we started walking.” (and I wondered if this were really true). “That was one of the best pisses of my life!”
We made it back to the car and drove around to pick up my sister. Alex's dark trousers hid any residual wet spots. I doubt very seriously if Alex ever mentioned anything to my sister about our little bonding experience behind the dumpsters, and I didn’t either, but I definitely had a fun that evening back in my hotel room recalling that unforgettable evening.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: A wet walk back to the car

Post by Wombat48 »

Amazing account thanks for sharing! Good call on your part, in they you got to see him pee as well! 😃
Was he nice looking?
jdoewest
Arrived

Post by jdoewest »

Yes, he was good looking. Tall, trim, dark hair... could have been a relative of Clark Kent.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Although there was, of course, an ulterior motive, it was kind of you to give Alex a way out of his dilemma. I've known people who would rather explode than admit they needed to pee when there was no proper toilet available.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

great story :)

thanks for sharing ;)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes, really great account. As Fred also suggests, I can't help wondering what the prim and proper Alex would have finally done if you hadn't proposed that emergency relief behind the dumpsters. It doesn't sound as if his correct behaviour up until then could have continued very much longer. Either he would have had to drop his formal attitude and take drastic action on his own account like peeing in the street or, an even more unthinkably awful thing for Alex, he could have lost it in his dark trousers. Which one would it have been?
Tizzy
Arrived

Post by Tizzy »

Hello,

What a wonderful story. I thank you for sharing it, it is very interesting.