Why are wetting accidents and desperation sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
briefs
Site Staff
Re: Why are wetting accidents and desperation sightings

Post by briefs »

Morning all, thanks for the interest.

I might've told the minibus story before, but I can re-do it if you're interested?

Would you prefer it here, or on a separate thread?

I don't have access to stronger interests yet.
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Yes, of course I'll share - shall I write here or start a separate thread?
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

ryan1990 wrote: 24 Aug 2022, 13:15
briefs wrote: 24 Aug 2022, 08:13

. I also think that most lads could hold it for a good few hours and if traffic is stationary people tend to get out of their cars after a while.
Holding. It a few hours depends on several factors.

How much pee is already in the bladder when the unplanned “holding it” began due to a scene where a toilet is no longer available. One lad may have emptied his bladder just only 30 minutes ago while another lad had his last piss three hours ago. How many hours each lad can hold it as a toilet is no longer available will most likely be different for each lad.

How much liquid each lad continues to drink after the unplanned holding began will also have a major impact as to how long a lad can hold it.

I have had to pee only an hour after taking a piss and could not hold it any longer due to the drinking too much Diet Coke. Once I was not feeling well and failed to drink any fluids and did not need to go for over six hours and was awake the entire time.

It appears to me that in normal circumstances, about ten percent of lads may have difficult time holding it more than three hours. About half of lads can hold it a bit. longer than four hours. About four out of ten lads can hold it six hours in normal circumstances if no toilet is available.

About eight percent of lads do have or have had in the past urinary and/or colon issues according to the Eric Foundation in the UK.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

How long a lad can hold depends a lot on his level of hydration and the amount and type of liquid ingested. I know from experience that if you start off dehydrated (and perhaps add salty snacks), your kidneys simply don't produce much until you drink a lot of fluids, so you might not need to pee for quite a long time. On the other hand, if you are well hydrated and have just two or three diuretic drinks (beer, caffeinated soda, etc.) you may need to pee soon and urgently.
One other observation: From experience I know that if I have several beers and pee several times, the alcohol has dehydrated me, so by an hour or two after the last beer my kidneys slow dramatically. It's possible to reach a plateau of urgency and it doesn't get noticeably worse for hours.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

In addition to sharing the experiences that Fred describes, time of day is a big factor for me. I have to be very careful in the mornings with how much fluid I take in, and from bitter experience I know simply not to drink anything in the morning if I've got to spend time without access to a toilet/bathroom. In the evening I can drink loads without having to pee.