Strange sighting last night

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...
Strange sighting last night

Post by Bigdog »

Yesterday evening about 7pm, I was walking the dog. This lad seemed to appear out of the bushes, I would say he was around 18-20 years old, he had a rucksack on his back. He seemed to come out of there looking rather sheepish, but I never seen anyone with him. The thing which I found interesting was he kept looking at his crotch, but there was no wet patches or desperation to be seen.

I can only assume perhaps he went in there for a pee?

Still, nonetheless it turned me on slightly!
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Strange sighting last night

Post by Fred »

Bigdog wrote: 27 Aug 2022, 14:23 Yesterday evening about 7pm, I was walking the dog. This lad seemed to appear out of the bushes, I would say he was around 18-20 years old, he had a rucksack on his back. He seemed to come out of there looking rather sheepish, but I never seen anyone with him. The thing which I found interesting was he kept looking at his crotch, but there was no wet patches or desperation to be seen.

I can only assume perhaps he went in there for a pee?

Still, nonetheless it turned me on slightly!
If he was checking his crotch, it could be that he had started to leak before he sought the cover of the bushes.
jdoewest
Arrived

Post by jdoewest »

Reminds me of a sighting I had years ago. I was walking a few blocks to my car after a late dinner. There was a younger man (20's) walking the same direction about a half a block or so in front of me. It was a chilly night and he worn jeans and a dark jacket. As we walked we came to a block in which an old, large multi-story brick building took up the entire block. As we walked along (I don't think the young man even realized I was walking behind him), it became clear that we were at the back of the building and there was a tall, thick hedge that ran along the entire back of the building between the sidewalk and the brick wall of the building itself. It was dark, and the young man stopped for a second, gave a quick glance to the left and then the right and seeing no one, quickly darted behind the hedge. I knew what he must have been doing, I hurried my pace until I got to that point in the sidewalk where he had disappeared, and was pleased to be able to clearly hear the torrent of piss hitting the brick wall on the other side of the hedge. I stood there for a good solid minute and a half, during which the extremely loud sound of his stream didn't waver. Finally, as the stream slowed, I began walking, only to turn around at the end of the block and see the young man stepping from behind the bushes, zipping up his pants. Definitely a nice surprise on what would otherwise have been a boring walk back to the car.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

jdoewest, with a bladder that full he had to do something about it right away!
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I wasn’t convinced it was a wetting accident, but I am assuming that he went in there for a pee