Broadband salesmen - episode 2

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Broadband salesmen - episode 2

Post by Lee »

Thanks for all the detail. What a great experience. That’s one of my favourite type of scenarios … a young suited, confident, sales rep in desperate need of the toilet.

Ross hopping from foot to foot. Wow. Did that really happen?

And it sounds as if Thomas has seen his colleague dying to go on previous occasions. I wonder if he’s ever not made it in time?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes, great account. I love this scenario as well.

I love how the two of them didn't ask to use your toilet the first time even though the three of you had a conversation about it. With Ross as extremely desperate as he was when they came the second time, I find it hard to believe that he really didn't need to go at all the first time. Shyness about asking to use a customer's toilet, even someone as openly okay about it as you were, really does something for me.
Meeko
Active

Post by Meeko »

I can’t stop thinking about this. And kicking myself for things I wish I’d said and done.

But, take note, omo fans - some men are uncomfortable to ask to use the bathroom so offering it might help. I would honestly never have offered. It was only when I talked about the bin collectors using my loo that they mentioned it.

I have a thing about people asking to use my toilet. Male or female, it doesn’t really matter. It just makes me so excited. I write up every time it happens and save it. I think this has to be my favourite time ever though 😍
Meeko
Active

Post by Meeko »

Lee wrote: 31 Jul 2022, 08:54 Thanks for all the detail. What a great experience. That’s one of my favourite type of scenarios … a young suited, confident, sales rep in desperate need of the toilet.

Ross hopping from foot to foot. Wow. Did that really happen?

And it sounds as if Thomas has seen his colleague dying to go on previous occasions. I wonder if he’s ever not made it in time?
It 100% happened. Unfortunately I only have 21 seconds of footage as that’s all Ring records for! Which I have now changed but it didn’t help this time. There has to be some way of hearing the conversation on the video better but I don’t know how. On my bedroom tv is slightly better but still not clear.
Meeko
Active

Post by Meeko »

Reluctantly, I had to cancel the broadband package I ordered with these two. There are things I want clarification on.

I honestly can’t stop thinking about it all, to the point it’s driving me mad.

I have 2 friends watching out for me if they turn around up again 😉
cdawg
Arrived

Post by cdawg »

Any chance you could post the Ring video?
Meeko
Active

Post by Meeko »

cdawg wrote: 15 Aug 2022, 21:59 Any chance you could post the Ring video?
I’d love to share. But it shows my home, Ross says my real
name. And if the video spread it would be very easy to identify me