Recovery

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
sebby
Active

Re: Recovery

Post by sebby »

Love all the details in this. Very well written :)
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Wonderful details. I don’t know much about trucks, but your descriptions help ne visualize the trucks.

There is mention of other alternatives/for the young lad. He seems to have a smaller bladder than is average. The driver/didn’t go at the services and he/is doing fine. We don’t know how much other drinks Robbie had before he got on the truck.

Had Robbie not gone at the services, he might would wet his/pants twice.. The time on this/trip must be longer than I realized.

Robbie has graduated from secondary school and has gone to college. You would think he had learned his/lesson about Cokes! Then agan, maybe not. He see a such a nice fellow with a plleasing personality and he has not complained. He only stated the truth. He can’t wait u;til he gets back into the main office.

Robbie has not;wined. I hope that he is taken care of. He is able/to pee in a bottle or dry pants are found for him. I don’t want his friends see him in wet pants. He is too nice a guy to be embarrassed by his own mates. The older men will treat him like he is ther son or baby brother. His mate would be so cruel at age 19.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Sam70 wrote: 25 Jul 2022, 08:19 Wonderful details. I don’t know much about trucks, but your descriptions help me visualize the trucks.

There is mention of other alternatives/for the young lad. He seems to have a smaller bladder than is average. The driver/didn’t go at the services and he/is doing fine. We don’t know how much other drinks Robbie had before he got on the truck.

At the depot before leaving he was drinking a coke then too.
Sam70 wrote: 25 Jul 2022, 08:19
Had Robbie not gone at the services, he might would wet his/pants twice.. The time on this/trip must be longer than I realized.
It was why it was offered then, effectively. You gotta let them draink the tank once, as they don't realise that it soon fills up quicker than before, or they don't fully empty it.

Also, whilst the journey down may have taken 90 minutes, due to speed, the run back will take longer. When you're towing something you need to plan further ahead, and slow down using the power than the brakes or you'll cook your brakes.

In the UK HGVs are limited to 56mph by an actual limiter. But we get some fantastically over or underpowered trucks.
Sam70 wrote: 25 Jul 2022, 08:19
Robbie has graduated from secondary school and has gone to college. You would think he had learned his/lesson about Cokes! Then agan, maybe not. He see a such a nice fellow with a plleasing personality and he has not complained. He only stated the truth. He can’t wait u;til he gets back into the main office.

Robbie has not;wined. I hope that he is taken care of. He is able/to pee in a bottle or dry pants are found for him. I don’t want his friends see him in wet pants. He is too nice a guy to be embarrassed by his own mates. The older men will treat him like he is ther son or baby brother. His mate would be so cruel at age 19.
Often these days schools and colleges will just let you go as long as you're not being disruptive to class. He's probably used to just going when he can. As long distance truck drivers its easy for the driver to decide that he can stop in 30 miles/45 minutes time for a break because they know their own capacity. Or the motorway services they're gonna stop at either have better services, or more importantly, better parking for trucks.

I've not finished the story but I have been dropped back into a hectic work schedule again and I've had busy days last week and I will this week. It's often the case these days where I end up working too much and being constantly tired. I might get a chance to write something sometime in the next week if I get some downtime that doesn't involve sleeping, or trying to sleep in bright daytime past the blackout curtains :o :( 8-)
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Tynn,

Thanks for your reply. I missed the fact that Robbie had just finished a bottle of Coke before he started on his second.

Thank for giving the time to get there (90 miles)

From what have read, most colleges have an open toilet policy. Many secondary schools have a policy that students are not to go to the toilet during lessons. but the second part is that if and when a teacher sees that a student is really desperate to let that student go.

Then there are the exams which I believe are 3 hours long. Students can’t leave in end of term exams. I suspect Robbie remembers being desperate during a three hour exam.

He is probably remembering such an exam while he is riding in that truck!

I suspect/that Robbie had assumed that when he needs to pee, the driver is going to stop for him. That is how it has worked at home. On family road trips, his dad has always stopped for him when he has needed to pee. His dad has never made him hold on for several hours and always stops for him.

This may be really a new/experience for Robbie!

What we do n’t know if the driver will offer that water jug that he has to Robbie or will Robbie wet his pants on the way home. :P

Robbie is a jolly fellow. He s really likable. He sounds like a really nice kid that would never be angry at the/driver because he wet his pants. He sounds like a lad who will listen to find out how to not wet pants in the future.

We all have favorite characters here. I really like Robbie. He sounds like he/can keep control and not get mad or angry. He did calmly tell the driver he could not wait and would wet his/pants in a normal tone. I am not sure I could do that if I were in that situation.

So far, the driver has not given a clue how he “feels” about Robbie wetting his pants. I bet we find out in the next chapter!

I hope that someone will have dry clothes he can wear home so he won’t be embarrassed in front of his family. It is one thing to tell family that you wet your pants. It is totally different to have your family see you in wet pants!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Robbie is typical of his age. He likes his sugary soft drinks, and in his past experiences there are opportunities for him to pee when he really must. But he doesn't really plan ahead, and he's just learning now that when you're on the road, rest stops may be few and far between.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »