Polls

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Polls

Post by Sam70 »

Is there a way to create a poll here? I could not find any information about it on this forum.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Polls

Post by Brian »

It's only ever been done here once or maybe twice (thanks googlism2008). But yes, you can.

Start to create a new topic in the way you have just done with this topic, but don't post it yet.
On the lower half of the screen you see two tabs "Options" and "Poll creation". Select the latter and fill in the text of the question, the text of the answers which people can choose from, and several other options for the poll which it asks you for.
Complete and post the topic. If all has gone right, your poll should be all ready for us to vote on.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

I sent the poll off to the forum. I can’t find my poll. Maybe it didn’t get sent like I thought it was. I’ve never had a post not make it to the forum.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Sam. When you're creating a new thread/new topic, scroll down below the text box and you'll see two tabs.

The first one is labeled 'Options'. The second is 'Poll Creation'

Clicking on the second 'tab' should allow you to access the Poll options menu.

Good Luck ;)