Wet pants in college or sixth form

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...
Wet pants in college or sixth form

Post by Bigdog »

Has anyone ever come across anyone wetting themselves in college or sixth form ?
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Wet pants in college or sixth form

Post by Wombat48 »

Personally this is not something that would interest me- although 6th form students may technically be adults I still think they are to young!!
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Bigdog wrote: 18 Dec 2021, 08:53 Has anyone ever come across anyone wetting themselves in college or sixth form ?
I noticed this thread as I was looking through the threads. No one has really answered the question.

This limits the discussion to members here who are from the UK.

There are so many stories in both open and SI of 18 year olds on a job, going to a pub, on a holiday with friends or with family that piss their pants. The age is the same: 18 years old.

There aren't any stories about 18 year old wetting pants during a lesson or class period at sixth form, college or university that I am aware here at LP.

Considering the evidence of 18 year olds pissing pants on trains and other transportation, I can see why the author of this thread is wondering if any of us know of cases of 18 year olds wetting pants in an education setting.

Some 18 year olds I suspect have wet their pants somewhere and/or sometime in a lesson because they were denied the toilet, though this may be exceedingly rare.

This appears to be rare in the US for 18 year olds to wet pants in a class setting, but I do know of two cases over time as in decades of time. This is not talked about much here in the US.

Looked on Internet and found nothing related to only 18 year olds.

I personally know of a teacher who wet herself during a lesson! She was diabetic.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I would imagine by the age of 18, wetting accidents would be extremely rare, perhaps even unheard of. Also in sixth form you can usually go to the toilet without permission
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Back when I was in college it was frowned upon to just leave. It wasnt that you needed permission, it was more they encouraged you to learn to manage your time better.

But it's still up the desperate one to actually make the move to say 'yes, i know you want us to learn to manage our time but i'm so desperate for a piss if feels like my bladder has expanded so much its expanded to fill most of my body'... And then they calming leave the room and run like hell, hand clamped over their personal hosepipe to keep it in with all the jostling until reaching the porcelean or steel drum heaven to let loose with a pressure lance of piss to dent the metal or scour the white porcelean of stain and have a mini orgasm as the bladder sank back down to regular size and released the agony of the hold....

Yes, yes. I know, this is where you say I should get back into writing....
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I think many people just ask to go to the toilet out of politeness and I guess incase there was a fire alarm.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

Sam70 wrote: 12 Mar 2022, 09:47
Bigdog wrote: 18 Dec 2021, 08:53 Has anyone ever come across anyone wetting themselves in college or sixth form ?
I noticed this thread as I was looking through the threads. No one has really answered the question.

This limits the discussion to members here who are from the UK.

There are so many stories in both open and SI of 18 year olds on a job, going to a pub, on a holiday with friends or with family that piss their pants. The age is the same: 18 years old.

There aren't any stories about 18 year old wetting pants during a lesson or class period at sixth form, college or university that I am aware here at LP.

Considering the evidence of 18 year olds pissing pants on trains and other transportation, I can see why the author of this thread is wondering if any of us know of cases of 18 year olds wetting pants in an education setting.

Some 18 year olds I suspect have wet their pants somewhere and/or sometime in a lesson because they were denied the toilet, though this may be exceedingly rare.

This appears to be rare in the US for 18 year olds to wet pants in a class setting, but I do know of two cases over time as in decades of time. This is not talked about much here in the US.

Looked on Internet and found nothing related to only 18 year olds.

I personally know of a teacher who wet herself during a lesson! She was diabetic.

Across the Internet, there is not much relating to wetting accidents in a class setting, it’s not a thing which gets talked about often. Usually it’s a reflection of a college or sixth from polices regarding toilet use, how strict or lax their rules are