Longest Piss

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
Fred
Site Staff

Longest Piss

Post by Fred »

Edited to remove poster's statistics and high school posts

https://247sports.com/college/maryland/ ... n-2567093/

What is the longest piss you've ever taken?

PantsEnFuego

Made the mistake of not going before I left work and got stuck in traffic. I got home and took a 35 second piss (yes, I counted). Can anybody match that?

fearthetrtle34

Always take the longest pisses when im drunk.

CuseTerp

Made the mistake of not going before I left work and got stuck in traffic. I got home and took a 35 second piss (yes, I counted). Can anybody match that?

probably, I apparently have an insane bladder, according to someone with bladder issues. I've driven from syr to dc without stopping, while drinking soda the whole time a number of times. Nevermind drinking all day/night trying to not break the seal.

TerpBE

I used to try to see how long I could go. I would regularly go for over 60 seconds. Trying to control the velocity of the stream has also helped me in other ways.

PredaTerp

I've gone 45 seconds easily. Long distance driving gives you good bladder control.

diablorojo96

I've definitely gone 45 seconds plus. sometimes you just gotta go

PaulUMD

My bladder is the size of a golf ball.

tecmoHOOperbowl

lol at 35 seconds. I have no clue what my longest is, but when I was in like 4th grade, I would time it, and I could get close to a minute even then. Plus, when you seriously have to squeege, it makes the pee flow more slowly than usual. I have a huge bladder though, and view stopping on road trips as a sign of weakness.

JimmyDuganTerp

Lol @ you pussies

ZackGreinkeTerp

64 seconds is my record. I was stuck on the green line after like 7283288972348 beers. I pissed in the parking lot at the college park station. I kept count because this is a very important personal record.

terpsnskins

Lol I actually thought about a similar thread the other day. It bothers me how some ppl over exaggerate their piss times.30+ seconds is a long piss. When ppl start talkin minutes they have no concept of time and probably think they r goin pound town on girls for half n hour when its been 3 minutes.

b4lt1m0reterp

Lol I actually thought about a similar thread the other day. It bothers me how some ppl over exaggerate their piss times.30+ seconds is a long piss. When ppl start talkin minutes they have no concept of time and probably think they r goin pound town on girls for half n hour when its been 3 minutes.

This is exactly what I was thinking. No way are those people counting real seconds, probably just quickly counting as they go.
My record is 27 seconds and I thought that was incredible.

SATerp

From the top of a 12 story building, so, about 120 feet. (well, you didn't specify time vs distance).

tecmoHOOperbowl

I used a stopwatch back in my youth to time it. I don't remember my record, but 30 seconds is weaksauce.
Some people just have bigger bladders than others.
Women should not be contributing in this thread, btw. While stereotypes may not reflect every single person, there's a reason they exist.

irvingbabbitt

It had to have been at least 9 feet

irvingbabbitt

From the top of a 12 story building, so, about 120 feet. (well, you didn't specify time vs distance).

I guess I should sometimes read before I post

JDawgBBall9

I just did a slow count of my last one and it was 32 seconds and I felt it was slightly on the high side but no more than one standard deviation.

tecmoHOOperbowl

I timed my last one with an actual watch, not a one-mississippi count. Started when the stream hit the water, stopped when the stream was reduced to a slow trickle. Didn't include time for the stream to entirely stop or for jiggling. I certainly needed to pee after 2 cups of coffee, but I'd probably rate it in about the 75th-80th percentile. Certainly didn't compare to a road trip piss.
44 seconds.
I think some people on the thread just have really small bladders.

VelvetBulldozer

I just timed myself with a stop watch, on a scale of one to pee my pants I was at about a 3. I didn't even really have to go but I was curious, I started when the pee hit the water and stopped after the stream was no longer continuous.
23.40 seconds, 30 is almost laughable.

JDawgBBall9

Weird, mine was 23 seconds too. Probably about a 2-3, just did it because I was near the water fountain so figured I'd get at it while over there

pugsley

If I don't tap a kidney before flying and really should have (I hate to piss on a plane), the leak at landing from holding it it so long can last well over a minute.

sugarmag

Had to be either a Caps game or concert I'm sure. I definitely hit the sink at the Cap Centre more than once when the line wasn't moving fast enough.
My problem is always chosing the line with the guys who have to piss worse than me in front of me and waiting until I pop.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-longe ... -urinating
Anonymous
Answered June 8, 2020

My work demands are non-stop and strenuous (in the medical field) and even if I need to pee I dont have time to make a pitstop in the mens room. I remember holding it once an 12 hour shift at work once and I’d randomly wince and squeeze my penis through my scrubs and boxers. At the end of my shift I remember before even undressing in the lockerroom I ran in there, untying my scrubs and yanked them down along with my boxers as I quickly waddled up to the urinal. A couple other men were standing there peeing, as my stream shot out of my penis head as I was a few feet from the urinal. I sighed and peed loudly as I stepped closer, my boxers and scrubs falling to my knees. I stood there for a few minutes relieving myself before my stream slowed. It felt so good i remember beads of sweat running down my face as I finished up. A line of men in a similair situation had formed behind the row of urinals. I shook my penis dry as I stepped out of the way, and another dude in scrubs hurried up to the urinal, his penis already hanging out. God it always feels good to end a long shift with a good pee! ;)
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Longest Piss

Post by Wombat48 »

Very impressed with the last comment!!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Wombat48 wrote: 04 Jan 2021, 19:29 Very impressed with the last comment!!
Yes, it was the last item that I wanted to post and the others were just incidental. I think I've posted about a male nurse who, with a colleague, used their ultrasound widget to measure the contents of their bladder at the end of a shift, and they both were holding over a liter. It's a common complaint from nurses, but these guys weren't complaining. ;) 8-)
BottleBlaze
Involved

Post by BottleBlaze »

Yes wow! That last one with the nurse/guy in scrubs is incredibly hot!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

BottleBlaze wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 21:42 Yes wow! That last one with the nurse/guy in scrubs is incredibly hot!
I like to imagine those two guys still holding as they sign out and change into their street clothes, and then both going out for a beer or two. As I recall the post, checking their bladders at the end of a shift was something they did often.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

How many seconds a guy can piss is only part of the equation. It takes me a while sometimes to empty my bladder because I have a much weaker flow than I did when I was a young adult. Sometimes there is a short pause or two while I empty the bladder.

I can remember when I could make the urine froth a bit with bubbles as if I had put in a little soap. That doesn't happen anymore.

Just counting seconds a lad pisses while emptying his bladder does not give an accurate answer to how many ounces the lad had in his bladder before he began his stream.

The speed of the flow and the volume per second are just as important as how many seconds the lad pisses out.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Yeah agree with Sam, the measured volume is what matters!!