Concert Wetting

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
Skikid2010
Site Staff

Concert Wetting

Post by Skikid2010 »

An article by Zachary Sobel @ vice magazine
I Peed Myself At a Concert on Purpose Because I Really Love Music
At a Tycho show, I decided I wouldn't be a slave to my bladder anymore.

I wonder how common this is https://thump.vice.com/en_us/article/wj ... oncert-pee
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Concert Wetting

Post by Lee »

Very common, I reckon.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

It's a smashing account! Thanks for posting it.

For those who have posted sufficient material to have access to our restricted Stronger Interests area, Aquarius posted an amazing account of a fairly similar incident at a U2 concert:
https://www.ladspissing.com/viewtopic.p ... 1080#p1080

Here in the open area, my own story "A legal matter" contains an account of desperation and wetting at a concert, though in this case it was a classical music one.
https://www.ladspissing.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=52
That account was based on a true story I heard, told to my partner by a friend of his, who had been at a classical music concert, had been sitting nearby a young man who was obviously desperate to pee (but couldn't leave because it would disturb everyone), and ended up wetting his pants. Those are all the details I know of this true incident, but I found it amazing when I heard about it.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

This is related to avid sports fans who just can't leave to pee for fear of missing the action. Sometimes wet pants can be the better option, and if it upsets someone else, that's their problem.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

The lads have all drained their bladders. Now, they are in the car ready to take the return trip home. Problem is that most of that beere and fluids are still being processed by the bladder.

I don't know how far (or how long) it is between the last toilet on the mainland of Europe before taking the Chunnel and the first toilet available after reaching England.

If these lads do not stop at a toilet close to the Chunnel to take a piss, Ome, two, or all three lads may get very desperate while they travel across the English Channel or during the time getting processed and the time it takes to leave the Chunnel!

One lad is sitting in pissed pants on something to protect the seats. If he pisses his pants that won't be such a big deal. He is already wet and his seat in the car is protected. It is the other two lads who may leave pee stains on the seats after losing a gallant fight to control their bladders.

Another great story!
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

The above comment was meant by me as a reply to three guys taking a day trip to drive from the UK to Holland for a U2 concert. That story is in Stronger Interests.

Mods, you have my approval to move my reply to the appropriate story if you wish.