AHDH Posters Plus

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
Fred
Site Staff

AHDH Posters Plus

Post by Fred »

https://www.reddit.com/r/ADHD/comments/ ... to_go_pee/

So I’ve never posted on this sub before...or any sub before really. But I’m a 21 year old guy and I was recently diagnosed with ADHD and WOW does it explain a lot. Seemingly like many others, every time I read this subreddit I’m amazed and practically tear up when I see how normal my struggle is. This one is a little silly, but in that spirit, I get really really annoyed when I have to pee. Simply because it pulls me away from something when I’m hyper focused. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this!

I have this mental struggle, like I just sit there (or lay there- happens when I'm trying to get to sleep a lot) and go back and forth about whether I actually have to go bad enough to get up and go. Funny thing is, I know for certain that once the thought is in my head, I have to get up and go eventually, but I sit there putting it off, as if I might decide not to go if it's not that bad. Weird but true.

I procrastinate peeing all the time. I often go to sleep knowing I need to pee, and decide it’d be better to just do it in the morning instead.

I peed my pants at a bar once because I waited until the last minute when there was a line for the bathroom. Why did I wait so long? I was playing scrabble and couldn’t disengage. Super embarrassing. Thank god for black jeans.

It happens to me when I’m hyper focused and I don’t pull away until I’m practically about to pee my pants.

All the time. And I drink a lot of water so I have to pee a lot. When I’m at work I practically don’t go to the bathroom until I’m about to pee my pants haha.

Oh man just wait and see if you decide to go on meds. My meds make me pee like six times in the first couple hours after I take them...

I do catering work where i have to drive around in the morning. Post medication it really is fun bouncing around town trying to find places to take a leak/

idk if it's the ADHD directly or a more specific underactive bladder issue but like, I will not realize I have to pee until my bladder ACHES. sometimes it's been so bad that I have leaked a little when laughing or coughing but luckily I've learned to subconsciously compensate over the years to make myself pee before I really feel it.
actually!! I remember reading something on a sensory processing disorder therapy site that there's a type of SPD that makes you less aware of your internal body sensations. I don't remember the exact term but it made me SO HAPPY to know that there was An Actual Reason!

When I'm at work and am in the zone, I prefer to try to hold it until I get home - using my breaks to catch quick semi-catnaps; at home, I'm on Reddit for hour on end and my stupid bladder will start to contract and demand I get up and empty it - right around the time I've found something really interesting!

https://justholdthatthought.tumblr.com/ ... etting/amp

But I’m a big boy, I got home nearly losing it in my boxers many times before, so this wasn’t really an unusual situation. I decided it might be a good idea to actually take a taxi back home at this point. I was filling up way too quickly and a taxi would’ve been my best bet to make it home in comfortable time. After losing almost 10 precious minutes trying to stop a taxi, I realised that I just need to start heading home on foot. I really couldn’t afford losing more time as my bladder was already aching. It was a huge surprise to me to be that desperate, that quick. I guess it must’ve been the alcohol in the beers I had, along with the fact that I drank a huge amount of liquid in a short time span. I couldn’t sit still and, biting my lip, I decided to start walking as fast as I can.
What happened next is right out any of one of those cheesy Bound2Burst movies, because two police officers stopped me in the street. I was quite anxious to be honest, not knowing how long they’ll keep me there or what they want. I could honestly picture myself slowly soaking my jeans in front of them as I casually answer all their questions. Fortunately enough, they just asked if I saw anybody running in the opposite direction, as there was a pretty messy fight a few minutes before. I finished with them and carried on with my desperate walk.

I was so, so desperate! I was literally bursting. You can’t imagine how embarrassing it can be for a guy to get that desperate… My bladder felt like a rock bopping up and down in my lower abdomen and it was really uncomfortable to walk fast. I eventually had to slow down and walk with my right hand in my pocket, secretly but strongly pinching my cock to help with the desperation. There were many people on the streets, as everybody was heading home at that time, so I couldn’t really do anything more obvious.
The people also made the idea of simply wetting behind a tree or a car impossible. In addition, as some of you might already know, I have a policy for not peeing in the street. I just hold it. For me, it’s either a toilet or a pair of jeans. I was getting closer to home when it started to become more obvious that it might be impossible to get back dry though. It’s a truly unique feeling, and everybody into omorashi knows it well enough, where the voice in your head just tells you “Jean, you will not make it. You know you will wet yourself soon…”.

Strangely enough, I felt it like a challenge this time. On another occasion I would’ve simply let it go in my pants. I love the feeling of a soaked pair of jeans and the incredible desperation I was going through would have definitely led to a very, very big and satisfying wet mess. But no, I decided that I am a big boy and that I can hold it until I get home. I took it as a challenge, but had to undo my belt… I really wanted to prove I can hold it for as long as I want and that I am in charge and decide when my bladder empties its content and when it doesn’t.

I was close now. Also, there were less people on the street so I made the most of it by getting a good front grip on my crotch. I was incredibly horny at this point and had to deal with a huge and noticeable bulge in my jeans too. A long, desperate and horny walk.  When the powerful waves of desperation started hitting I had to walk even slower to not lose it. Moreover, I had to stop every 100 feet, cross my legs and regain my composure for a few moments. A cold sweat was a final warning signal to what will soon follow if I don’t get to a toilet in time.

Then I spurted. Yes, I SPURTED! The first time in my life that I actually spurt; I usually just explode all at once. It was such a strange, alien feeling to be able to stop the flow after a few drops hit my boxer-briefs. Although I wasn’t dry anymore, there still was a chance of getting home with a pair of dry jeans. And I was wearing my favourite pair of shoes, which I definitely didn’t want to soak in waves of warm urine.

The last 5 minutes of my walk were full of ever increasing spurts which, sliding my hand inside my jeans, I found have left my underwear dripping wet. There was a noticeable wet patch on my blue jeans already, but I could see my house.
That was the longest walk ever. With 10 feet to my front door, I could already feel the huge relief and hear the pee splash in the porcelain toilet bowl. Soon!

But I lost it. I completely lost it and started peeing full force as I was frantically searching my pockets for the front door key. I just couldn’t stop peeing. I couldn’t. I was gripping my cock so hard through the wet material of my jeans it hurt, but to no avail. Pee was jetting out of my throbbing cock and I couldn’t even slow the stream down. And it was so loud! It was hissing, I could here it as the stream was going through my boxers and was hitting my jeans. It had to be almost two minutes of continuous peeing followed by a lovely hissing sound. I almost finished peeing when I realised I was still standing with my legs double-crossed, still trying to stop the flow.

What mess have a I made?! I was standing in a 2 feet - wide puddle. My shoes were full of pee and all squishy. I also apparently came in my boxers in the process. I eventually got in the house and when I got in the bathroom, I emptied all the pee out of my shoes (once again, just like in a cheesy B2B movie :P) and admired myself in the mirror. I wasn’t even mad that I didn’t make it home in time, dry, or that I have lost my own personal challenge. It didn’t matter. The relief was absolutely incredible and this has to be one of my best wettings ever. And the best relief feelings too!

It was real, big, messy, unplanned. It was perfect! My white ankle socks were completely soaked and almost transparent and my red boxer-briefs were almost entirely wet, it was actually hard for me to find a dry patch on them. The jeans had a lovely wet pattern on both the front and their back.

Something else that I’ve never done before now is that I actually kept my wet boxers on and slept in them. In the morning, they were nice and dry and I decided to pee in them once again in the shower.
This was absolutely incredible!

Guys, this is pretty much it and I do hope you enjoyed it. Two lessons are to be learnt from this experience:
1. You cannot walk faster than your bladder can fill up.
2. You can actually piss yourself on your front door step.

I thought that is just something dramatic that they like to show in videos, that you wet yourself seconds and feet away from relief, but this experience taught me the exact opposite. Pretty weird way to learn a lesson if you ask me…
Fred
Site Staff

Re: ADHD Posters plus an Unplanned Wetting

Post by Fred »

Fred wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 14:03 https://www.reddit.com/r/ADHD/comments/ ... to_go_pee/

So I’ve never posted on this sub before...or any sub before really. But I’m a 21 year old guy and I was recently diagnosed with ADHD and WOW does it explain a lot. Seemingly like many others, every time I read this subreddit I’m amazed and practically tear up when I see how normal my struggle is. This one is a little silly, but in that spirit, I get really really annoyed when I have to pee. Simply because it pulls me away from something when I’m hyper focused. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this!

I have this mental struggle, like I just sit there (or lay there- happens when I'm trying to get to sleep a lot) and go back and forth about whether I actually have to go bad enough to get up and go. Funny thing is, I know for certain that once the thought is in my head, I have to get up and go eventually, but I sit there putting it off, as if I might decide not to go if it's not that bad. Weird but true.

I procrastinate peeing all the time. I often go to sleep knowing I need to pee, and decide it’d be better to just do it in the morning instead.

I peed my pants at a bar once because I waited until the last minute when there was a line for the bathroom. Why did I wait so long? I was playing scrabble and couldn’t disengage. Super embarrassing. Thank god for black jeans.

It happens to me when I’m hyper focused and I don’t pull away until I’m practically about to pee my pants.

All the time. And I drink a lot of water so I have to pee a lot. When I’m at work I practically don’t go to the bathroom until I’m about to pee my pants haha.

Oh man just wait and see if you decide to go on meds. My meds make me pee like six times in the first couple hours after I take them...

I do catering work where i have to drive around in the morning. Post medication it really is fun bouncing around town trying to find places to take a leak/

idk if it's the ADHD directly or a more specific underactive bladder issue but like, I will not realize I have to pee until my bladder ACHES. sometimes it's been so bad that I have leaked a little when laughing or coughing but luckily I've learned to subconsciously compensate over the years to make myself pee before I really feel it.
actually!! I remember reading something on a sensory processing disorder therapy site that there's a type of SPD that makes you less aware of your internal body sensations. I don't remember the exact term but it made me SO HAPPY to know that there was An Actual Reason!

When I'm at work and am in the zone, I prefer to try to hold it until I get home - using my breaks to catch quick semi-catnaps; at home, I'm on Reddit for hour on end and my stupid bladder will start to contract and demand I get up and empty it - right around the time I've found something really interesting!

https://justholdthatthought.tumblr.com/ ... etting/amp

But I’m a big boy, I got home nearly losing it in my boxers many times before, so this wasn’t really an unusual situation. I decided it might be a good idea to actually take a taxi back home at this point. I was filling up way too quickly and a taxi would’ve been my best bet to make it home in comfortable time. After losing almost 10 precious minutes trying to stop a taxi, I realised that I just need to start heading home on foot. I really couldn’t afford losing more time as my bladder was already aching. It was a huge surprise to me to be that desperate, that quick. I guess it must’ve been the alcohol in the beers I had, along with the fact that I drank a huge amount of liquid in a short time span. I couldn’t sit still and, biting my lip, I decided to start walking as fast as I can.
What happened next is right out any of one of those cheesy Bound2Burst movies, because two police officers stopped me in the street. I was quite anxious to be honest, not knowing how long they’ll keep me there or what they want. I could honestly picture myself slowly soaking my jeans in front of them as I casually answer all their questions. Fortunately enough, they just asked if I saw anybody running in the opposite direction, as there was a pretty messy fight a few minutes before. I finished with them and carried on with my desperate walk.

I was so, so desperate! I was literally bursting. You can’t imagine how embarrassing it can be for a guy to get that desperate… My bladder felt like a rock bopping up and down in my lower abdomen and it was really uncomfortable to walk fast. I eventually had to slow down and walk with my right hand in my pocket, secretly but strongly pinching my cock to help with the desperation. There were many people on the streets, as everybody was heading home at that time, so I couldn’t really do anything more obvious.
The people also made the idea of simply wetting behind a tree or a car impossible. In addition, as some of you might already know, I have a policy for not peeing in the street. I just hold it. For me, it’s either a toilet or a pair of jeans. I was getting closer to home when it started to become more obvious that it might be impossible to get back dry though. It’s a truly unique feeling, and everybody into omorashi knows it well enough, where the voice in your head just tells you “Jean, you will not make it. You know you will wet yourself soon…”.

Strangely enough, I felt it like a challenge this time. On another occasion I would’ve simply let it go in my pants. I love the feeling of a soaked pair of jeans and the incredible desperation I was going through would have definitely led to a very, very big and satisfying wet mess. But no, I decided that I am a big boy and that I can hold it until I get home. I took it as a challenge, but had to undo my belt… I really wanted to prove I can hold it for as long as I want and that I am in charge and decide when my bladder empties its content and when it doesn’t.

I was close now. Also, there were less people on the street so I made the most of it by getting a good front grip on my crotch. I was incredibly horny at this point and had to deal with a huge and noticeable bulge in my jeans too. A long, desperate and horny walk.  When the powerful waves of desperation started hitting I had to walk even slower to not lose it. Moreover, I had to stop every 100 feet, cross my legs and regain my composure for a few moments. A cold sweat was a final warning signal to what will soon follow if I don’t get to a toilet in time.

Then I spurted. Yes, I SPURTED! The first time in my life that I actually spurt; I usually just explode all at once. It was such a strange, alien feeling to be able to stop the flow after a few drops hit my boxer-briefs. Although I wasn’t dry anymore, there still was a chance of getting home with a pair of dry jeans. And I was wearing my favourite pair of shoes, which I definitely didn’t want to soak in waves of warm urine.

The last 5 minutes of my walk were full of ever increasing spurts which, sliding my hand inside my jeans, I found have left my underwear dripping wet. There was a noticeable wet patch on my blue jeans already, but I could see my house.
That was the longest walk ever. With 10 feet to my front door, I could already feel the huge relief and hear the pee splash in the porcelain toilet bowl. Soon!

But I lost it. I completely lost it and started peeing full force as I was frantically searching my pockets for the front door key. I just couldn’t stop peeing. I couldn’t. I was gripping my cock so hard through the wet material of my jeans it hurt, but to no avail. Pee was jetting out of my throbbing cock and I couldn’t even slow the stream down. And it was so loud! It was hissing, I could here it as the stream was going through my boxers and was hitting my jeans. It had to be almost two minutes of continuous peeing followed by a lovely hissing sound. I almost finished peeing when I realised I was still standing with my legs double-crossed, still trying to stop the flow.

What mess have a I made?! I was standing in a 2 feet - wide puddle. My shoes were full of pee and all squishy. I also apparently came in my boxers in the process. I eventually got in the house and when I got in the bathroom, I emptied all the pee out of my shoes (once again, just like in a cheesy B2B movie :P) and admired myself in the mirror. I wasn’t even mad that I didn’t make it home in time, dry, or that I have lost my own personal challenge. It didn’t matter. The relief was absolutely incredible and this has to be one of my best wettings ever. And the best relief feelings too!

It was real, big, messy, unplanned. It was perfect! My white ankle socks were completely soaked and almost transparent and my red boxer-briefs were almost entirely wet, it was actually hard for me to find a dry patch on them. The jeans had a lovely wet pattern on both the front and their back.

Something else that I’ve never done before now is that I actually kept my wet boxers on and slept in them. In the morning, they were nice and dry and I decided to pee in them once again in the shower.
This was absolutely incredible!

Guys, this is pretty much it and I do hope you enjoyed it. Two lessons are to be learnt from this experience:
1. You cannot walk faster than your bladder can fill up.
2. You can actually piss yourself on your front door step.

I thought that is just something dramatic that they like to show in videos, that you wet yourself seconds and feet away from relief, but this experience taught me the exact opposite. Pretty weird way to learn a lesson if you ask me…
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...
Re: AHDH Posters Plus

Post by cutsleeve »

really nice posts I relate well to them both. going to sleep full makes for a really good feeling with awesome dreams about your bladder being full in the dreams. the bladder relaxes in your sleep with the sleep reflex and you can stretch it out bigger in your sleep than you can do easily during the day. makes for good bladder training to train it to stay relaxed even when really full so you can ignore the fullness and keep holding it as you do stuff. ADHD is mostly being a guy, the local talk radio show host says schools put boys on ADHD meds to turn them into girls to make them act like girls. guys are more physically active than girls are. maybe that is why many guys like holding it and ignore the urge to go until desperate.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

cutsleeve wrote: 16 Jan 2022, 20:20 ADHD is mostly being a guy, the local talk radio show host says schools put boys on ADHD meds to turn them into girls to make them act like girls.
True. I read a psychologist article in which he explained one of the biggest issues that boys in primary or elementary schools face is that many female teachers try to make the boys act like girls. I don't think they really realize what they are doing.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Sam70 wrote: 17 Jan 2022, 23:03
cutsleeve wrote: 16 Jan 2022, 20:20 ADHD is mostly being a guy, the local talk radio show host says schools put boys on ADHD meds to turn them into girls to make them act like girls.
True. I read a psychologist article in which he explained one of the biggest issues that boys in primary or elementary schools face is that many female teachers try to make the boys act like girls. I don't think they really realize what they are doing.
The thing I found interesting in the Reddit posts is that apparently ADHD meds - which some adults take - have a diuretic effect, and that some with ADHD don't always notice that they need to pee until it gets really urgent.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

doxepin hydrochloride is a tricyclic anti-depressant used mostly to treat upset stomachs caused by anxiety. it also relaxes the smooth muscles like the involuntary muscles so the bladder tends to stay relaxed even when really full so you don't really notice how full it is and is pretty easy to keep holding until really full. it does not have a tolerance effect, unlike Xanax which winds up taking more and more to have the same effect. and if you use it just as needed for anxiety attacks you can take one and 20 minutes later still throw up. I cant take AHAD meds as they would increase my anxiety. read an article about a new treatment for depression and anxiety where they scan the brain first to see exactly where to place a coil outside and send a magnetic pulse into the brain which cures anxiety. the person in it said they had depression and chronic nausea since little along with depression. for me instead of being inward-focused where I might do something to myself, it goes outward and I will break something or get in a fight. guess that's one of the reasons I've been so good at holding a lot. I remember my stomach bothering me since I was little and I would wonder why the doctors did not find anything at my checkups. I remember getting into eating bananas since I was little as I would feel better after eating them. turns out bananas contain a natural anti-depressant and i was treating my anxiety with the bananas.