I have spent the day

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

I have spent the day

Post by bodgyuk »

Re-viewing Googlism2008's website - it is on Blogspot therefore you have to register.

I also discovered a site I don't think I've seen before; peesearch.net - viewing free apart from looking at enlarged photos, which requires registration. Note it is not a male only site.

Can anyone remember the name of a now very defunct bulletin board style website (in which some of us here were members), that had a run of stories concerning an American late teens early twenties guy his car and his mates?

And whilst reminiscing who here remembers Thomas' Watersports website - some of the male orientated stories do appear every now and then. I have noticed that Google search algorithm has changed and now makes it very difficult to search for such sites including this one, though by accident I found a search turned up a post reply I had made a few years ago.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: I have spent the day

Post by Fred »

I remember Thomas' Watersports! I wrote some stories to enter his monthly competitions. Although his site wasn't just male oriented, it was male-friendly. I wonder what Thomas Coles is doing today......

Peesearch has been around for years and years. I think I joined it, like, 20 years ago. Occasionally there is some good male material there.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

bodgyuk wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 04:14 [...]
Can anyone remember the name of a now very defunct bulletin board style website (in which some of us here were members), that had a run of stories concerning an American late teens early twenties guy his car and his mates?
[...]
One BBS website I frequented was called "Water Sports and Panty Pissers Message Board" and had the URL http://cgi-bin/bbsboard.pl/watersports-bbs (don't click, it's obviously defunct now :) ). Another had the name "Guys into water sports and self wetting". I don't know if either of those are the one you mean because I don't remember the run of stories you mention.

I too well remember Thomas' Watersports and this was a huge favourite of mine at the time. Before that I used to watch Patches Place, ignoring the large quantity of female content and searching out the smaller amount of male stuff on there.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

bodgyuk wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 04:14 Re-viewing Googlism2008's website - it is on Blogspot therefore you have to register.
Thanks for the visit! I didn't have to register for anonymous viewing though - just needed to click through the "sensitive content warning".
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

why did google change its search to make it harder to find things on peeing and full bladders and being made to hold??
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

bodgyuk wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 04:14 Re-viewing Googlism2008's website - it is on Blogspot therefore you have to register.

I also discovered a site I don't think I've seen before; peesearch.net - viewing free apart from looking at enlarged photos, which requires registration. Note it is not a male only site.

And whilst reminiscing who here remembers Thomas' Watersports website - some of the male orientated stories do appear every now and then. I have noticed that Google search algorithm has changed and now makes it very difficult to search for such sites including this one, though by accident I found a search turned up a post reply I had made a few years ago.
Wetset used to have a board that was largely male that I participated on. I also recall a male desperation board on Sexboards.